Tickets available on seetickets.com [All threads merged]

Re: Buy tickets on seetickets.com

Block 109 located in the 1ST LEVEL TIERED SEATS order (max 6)
Block 105 located in the 1ST LEVEL CORNER TIER order (max 6)
Block 415 located in the 4TH LEVEL TIERED SEATS order (max 6)
Block 410 located in the 4TH LEVEL TIERED SEATS order (max 6)
Block 412 located in the 4TH LEVEL UPPER TIER

23rd Jan...

Just checked all dates, just tickets for 18th and 23rd jan...

GO GO GO! :)

dont you have to pick the tickets up from box office on the day. of concert.

dont you have to pick the tickets up from box office on the day. of concert.

only if your not from uk (i know bout the email going round, but i bought my tickets from see and have recieved no email of the sorts. I just think see don't do international mailing)

It's lying to us.

Sorry, it was not possible to allocate any seats in this location

Alternatively you can call our telephone booking hotline on 0870 264 3333 at any time to make a booking.

Please click "TRY AGAIN"

More tickets on seetickets.com

On jan 18 2010 and jan 23 2010 they put some -cancelled- tix on sale again.

Good luck

Re: More tickets on seetickets.com

Shame they're not such good seats! I dunno how they can charge £75 for block 109 and 105. :mello:

It works now for block 105 and 109 on 23rd Jan, but I refuse to pay 84 quid for those seats!

Really? why? when some people have paid £75 for top tiers...theres nothing wrong with those seats...

Yeh it's okay for people that have no tickets at all yet but I've already spent a fortune. :lol:

18th and 23rd of Jan still have general tickets. You can only buy in singles though but when I did two searches I got like seats next to each other so I find it odd you can't buy two at a time!

Yeah i found that too! Not sure why they're not selling those in pairs, but maybe it's so that they can make more money on the admin fees - that's what i assume anyway :s

Yay!!! :D I FINALLY GOT A TICKET!!! January 23rd Block 105. :wild:
Thanks for posting this!!

Wicked Nova!

So happy that people with tickets already aren't snatching these up. :)

Yeh it's okay for people that have no tickets at all yet but I've already spent a fortune. :lol:

LMAO! Me too. :bugeyed I'm actually a bit scared now about how much I've spent, I've got to reign myself in! Can't believe I even looked on there when I saw this thread! :lol:

LMAO! Me too. :bugeyed I'm actually a bit scared now about how much I've spent, I've got to reign myself in! Can't believe I even looked on there when I saw this thread! :lol:

hahaha

Shame they're not such good seats! I dunno how they can charge £75 for block 109 and 105. :mello:

Those are first level seats. That's what they were selling for on ticketmaster

I'm not wanting to spend more than £125 each for 2 decent tickets now, so i'm being very choosy; really bad i know, but i've already got a ticket for one night so i can be :)

Those are first level seats. That's what they were selling for on ticketmaster

Yeah, I know. What I meant was, they're pretty much right at the back. The ones I looked at were Row X. I just think it's a bit steep for those seats.

Back