What for a ticket of A2 in O2?

Meyours

Proud Member
dears,

who has the experience of O2 arena, i'm just confused of the front floor tickets...A1,A2,A3
is that for seat or only for people to stand??

The floor tickets are all seated. But I'm sure everyone will be standing.:cheeky:

The floor tickets are all seated. But I'm sure everyone will be standing.:cheeky:
Everyone keeps saying that but I hope that does not happen. If everyone keeps sitting, people at the back of the floor can get a decent view of the stage as well.

so, who can give me advise if it is right for me taking the ticket for A2 row G?
i afraid that i cannot catch any view in that crazing situation,
i am only 162 cm...

Last edited by a moderator:
so, who can give me advise if it is right for me taking the ticket for A2 row G?
i afraid that i cannot catch any view in that crazing situation,
i am only 162 cm...

You do realise that ticket is only 7th row back from the stage?

actually i have still an alternative choice for lower best View 111.
i just worry about my height... if i take the front block ticket....

So if no one is going to sit then u can walk to the stagE?

So if no one is going to sit then u can walk to the stagE?

Um... no :lol: that's pushing in LOL! we all still have rows and meant to stay in that row.. i'm sure some will try, anyone just try to push infront of my row :rofl:

7 rows from the stage sounds very good, although being very short myself, I can understand the concern. Surely people in front and to the side of you will be standing, jumping, screaming, etc.

Even if the stage is elevated and you can see Michael from that vantage point, the mayhem around you might be very distracting if you really want to "watch" Michael and not be part of the chaos.

I've not been to the O2, but judging from many different views available to look at in this forum, the lower tier near the stage would seem to be better from the your height standpoint, and I would presume the jumping and screaming would still be there, but proportionately lower than your seat. The lower tier would have people in front of you if you're not in the first row, but would be lower than you are so that even them jumping and waving arms, etc., would still leave you higher than they are for visibility.

JMO, but enjoy whichever option you choose.

Keep in mind that in the first teir, people will also be standing. Just be prepared to stand where-ever you are seated. (Errm I don't know if that was correct english :lol:)

You are not going to a classical performance of an orchestra that plays Beethoven, you are going to a popconcert. People WILL be standing! And being 1,65 myself I know exactly what your concern is. My feeling would be go for the Floor ticket.

Here you have a film which was taped from Block A1, row F, so you would be 1 row behind that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgqUCmWHuOE

Edit: If it makes you feel better, I have seen MJ in concert 4 times, from many different angles but I honestly can't remember if I had a large person in front of me - the atmosphere will catch ya!
The only time I regretted a ticket was the time I was on upper teir right opposite of the stage - all the way across the Arena. There was a complete socker field between me and the stage! MJ was the size of an ant, even the big screens were hard to follow.
But for the O2, being half smaller than an average stadium, all people whould have a generally good view.

Last edited:
Back