Corporate/VIP Box Suites

Birchey

Proud Member
Has anyone got places in VIP Suites? The ones situated above the first tier?

Anyone have any pictures from inside them?

oh man, u r so lucky, i used to b a suite server at the o2 u get champagne and salmon(dunno if that still happens) and stuff tis cool and the view is awesome!

ive seen pics not from the inside lookin out tho, but 4rm the outside lookin in lol

I am in a VIP Box unfortunately its not mine :(

Thats fine a can fit in a small bag if i try really hard! You can still take me!

On a serious note (not that that comment wasnt serious ;-) ) what perks to you get in the box cause i guess they cost thousands, but your away from the atmosphere and not that close to the stage ?

Do you get to go backstage?

Thats fine a can fit in a small bag if i try really hard! You can still take me!

On a serious note (not that that comment wasnt serious ;-) ) what perks to you get in the box cause i guess they cost thousands, but your away from the atmosphere and not that close to the stage ?

Do you get to go backstage?

I am not 100% Sure, But I am going with some really nice fans, from all walks of life :)

I think this is the deal

Fast entry
No Queueing
Pre-Show Party
Access to all VIP area's - Not Backstage :(
24 of us in lounge with free drink, food so on
Balcony onto seating for show
Plasma TV, Maybe broadcasting concert
After Party Maybe?

I don't know I just wanna see the concert with some fans

oh wow that should be a faboulous experiance - do you mind me asking how ? I though thoses boxes were for the big O2 executives or simon cowells crew :p

oh wow that should be a faboulous experiance - do you mind me asking how ? I though thoses boxes were for the big O2 executives or simon cowells crew :p

A very kind fan managed to get access to one, and kept it for the fans. It will be nice, some of the biggest fans are going and some celebs. It will be nice, Its something I will never forget.

Just wanted to know if anyone had been in one, or had pics?

well i definatly will be bugging you for you pictures afterwards!

We are right next to stage and if we look left the big screen is right there lol. I will take lots of pics, video and audio on my mobile and camera!

The thing is.............what do I wear, cuz there will be alot of toffs there? I am thinking Thriller outfit....................Dang!

definatly show them how its done! woop woop !!
You have to be representing lol

What date are you going?

3rd August
Its great cuz I dont know alot of the people, some peeps I havent spoke to in a while and some people I met last year in Essex, so its pretty cool. I am lucky, I aint gonna waste this oppurtunity!

I bet out of all the Corporate Boxes that night, ours is the loudest lol

So pleased for you - what a mzing oppertunity

You psted ure last message at 11.11 !! sorry just a little bit superstisous lol

So pleased for you - what a mzing oppertunity

You psted ure last message at 11.11 !! sorry just a little bit superstisous lol

11.11....................1+1+1+1=4..........Thats my lucky number............DANG!!!!

I might try and sneak backstage, I think security is a bit more leniant for the VIP section, I don't know? Its gonna be fun though and I aint gonna drink any Alcohol............

11.11....................1+1+1+1=4..........Thats my lucky number............DANG!!!!

I might try and sneak backstage, I think security is a bit more leniant for the VIP section, I don't know? Its gonna be fun though and I aint gonna drink any Alcohol............

Oh you're quite lucky indeed! That's an amazing opportunity and g4u for not consuming alcohol lol. :D (Y)

Yeah right your be glugging that champagne all night. I must be tired tonight ive read back over my posts and my spelling and grammy is awful - so i apologies!

I would do anything to go backstage :-D I havent even seen any competions though to have that chance either :(
Maybe i can get away with telling them I am Quincys long lost cousin from England haaha!

They are high up, its okay if you want to get pampered but i'd rather see the show from a good seat. I paid for a vip ticket and can still drink champayne and there is a private bar but with great seats. Unless you have a vip card to get backstage beleive me i have been backstage and met michael its not easy.

mind you you will probably see loads of celebs up there because their agents will be getting them tix for the corporate boxes.

They are high up, its okay if you want to get pampered but i'd rather see the show from a good seat. I paid for a vip ticket and can still drink champayne and there is a private bar but with great seats. Unless you have a vip card to get backstage beleive me i have been backstage and met michael its not easy.

mmmmmmmmm I have to disagree, the seats are not that high up and you get a stella view of the stage, taking a floor seat limits you to seeing the entire stage, from a front on view, the box I am in is situated is right next to the stage, and you can see the back and front of the stage and either side easily, plus the big screens are situated right to the left, I might try film these screens lol Plus having a bar and food in the room with 2 hosts is always good, plus the room with be full of hardcore fans, some of the biggest and also a couple celebs, its the buzz I am there for. I am just happy to share it with Fans.

Plus I got it at under half the price of a VIP Ticket, so I aint complaining lol

What date you going?

Ah sounds wicked! I wish I could have come in but I couldn't afford it after my blitz on tickets lol.

I would never be jealous or have to be because all my dreams have come true, my last dream was going to Neverland and i fullfilled that so no i'm not jealous.

The History tour was the best and there is nothing that will ever be that special to me other than attending wembley 1988 on the bad tour staying in the same hotel as mike and meeting him backstage in 1996

Back