my story about mj tickets(advice needed)

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
well my story if you can call it a story started off on pre-sales day,
i wasn,t lucky enougth to get a pre-sale code,
i got up early that morning to check my emails,there was nothing,
then i came on mjjc and a friend of mine on here had sent me a pm,
saying she had a code she could not use,
would i like it,so kind of her,i jumped at the chance,i was on my computer since 6.30 that morning,
anyway as the pre-sale tickets were selling out fast,i nearly had a heart attack when some come up,
so when the 3 tickets came up i purchaced them,only to find out later,that they were in the top tier,good seats and i good view of the stage but not good seats for a person with an extreme phobia of heights,
so i came to an agreement with my husband,that i would try again during the general sales,to find lower tickets,and then maybe i could sell the ones i had,
so on general sales day up early again(like many of us)we all know what happened the computer website was crashing ,i tried for about 4 hours.
when all the tickets were sold out i didn,t know what to do,
then one day i came on here and there was a thread saying more tickets on ticket master,so everyday since the general sales i have been on my computer everyday since early in the morning,
so yesterday i gave up hope of getting any on ticketmaster,
i didn,t really want to buy of ebay,but instead of going on ticketmaster and being dissapointed yet again,i dicided to go on ebay,
i found 2 tickets for the 10th august with a buy it now option for £299
so i bought them,the seller seems genuine enougth.
so because i only got 2 from ebay,for myself and my daughter,i thought i would try to get another one for my husband because i,d really like for him to see what mj is like live,maybe even become a fan himself.
so yesterday coming on mjjc again there is a new post on the thread in here saying more tickets showing up ,can you believe it,so just out of curiosity i clicked on the 10th august same night as the ebay tickets were for for a single ticket,
to my amazement 1 came up in bk 102 so i bought it,the ebay tickets are in 107 which is still good,but not as good as 102.
so i said to my 10yr old daughter you sit in 107 with your dad and i,ll sit in 102 on my own considering i,ve been a fan for over 20yrs,
but my daughter being the stubborn child she is,says but i want to sit near you,so i look on tickmaster again and another tickets shows up same block 102 ,the one i bought is row d this one is row f so i bought this one too,
i thought if the seats were in the same block a couple of rows apart i will be able to keep an eye on my daughter who will be nearly 11 years old then,what do you think?
so when my husband comes home ,altogether i have paid just over £700 on his credit card,as you can imagine he,s not happy,
so i put the first 3 i bought during pre-sales up on ebay to get some of the costs back,
which now leaves us with 4 tickets for the 10th august 2 tickets i bought from ebay seated together in block 107 and 2 tickets from ticketmaster seated seperatly in 102 row d and row f,so we now have a spare seat next to my husband in row 107,but i can,.t sell this one till i get them from the ebay seller,
my main worry is will i be able to watch my daughter one of us will be in 102 row d seat 60 and one of us will be in row f seat 80,

if anyone is interested in the ebay ticket seated next o my husband 107 contact me ,but it won,t be available till the ebay seller sends it to me,
he,s sent me ticketmaster confirmation,

well thats my story over with,(you can take your headache pills now)just joking:D

Last edited:
Geez! My boyfriend would be killing me right about now if I did that with his credit card! :lol: Oh well, what's done is done. I'm not sure about whether you'll be able to watch her from there or not tbh. 20 seats apart on different rows does seem a lot esp when you'll be watching Michael performing! Maybe you'll have to insist she sits with her dad and sell one of the other seats? Or sit with her in the block your husband is sitting in? I don't know really. :bugeyed

Somehow i feel your daughter will be fine:cheeky:
Gee i'd like to sit in a block 102
Come on it's one in a life opportunity, let her enjoy :wild:
You sure got loads of tix, lol

Is she about 6 foot tall! Because 20 rows back with everyone standing up around her i doubt you will be able to see her. Also are you going to be turning around trying to see her through the whole show surley it would ruin your evening.

Im sure she would be safe but would she enjoy being on her own?? I bet she would much prefer to sit with her dad when she see she shall be on her own!! Or just put your foot down and say "no this is your seat or dont come?"

Or another idea.............take some with you who doesnt mind sitting with your partner or on there own so your daughter can then decide were abouts she wants to sit when there, but i can pretty much guarantee you she will not want to be on her own ......

nice long first post for the morning xx

how many seats are there per row?because i was thinking if she sat in row d seat 60 and me in row f seat 80 if the seating works like this she will be directly infront of me with one row between us,

Last edited:
how many seats are there per row?because i was thinking if she sat in row d seat 60 and me in row f seat 80 if the seating works like this she will be directly infront of me with 3 one row between us,

And 20 seats between you?

Why did i think 20 rows?? lol

I can suggest calling the o2 arena up directly? I am unsure of how the seat numbers work!

i might email them,or might be able to swap with someone for 2 seats together,
or if i,m lucky when actually at the arena someone who is on thier own sitting next to me or my daughter might swap thier seat so we can sit together,who knows.

i just emailed them waiting for a reply.

Last edited:
sorry for the double post but i emailed the 02 customer services regarding my 10yr old daughter seated in 102 row d seat 60 and myself in 102 row f seat 80

i am relieved with their answer,
i must say the 02 have been very good regarding my emails,

here is their answer.

Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you for the email. I can confidently say that you will be able to see her as she will be one row lower then you. However on the night it might be worth it to ask someone in front of you if the can swap their seats with your daughter so you are directly behind her. I hope that you have a fantastic time.

Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London, SE10 0DX
www.theo2.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 20 8463 2000

sorry for the double post but i emailed the 02 customer services regarding my daughter seated in 102 row d seat 60 and myself in 102 row f seat 8o

i am relieved with there answer,
i must say the 02 have been very good rgarding my emails,

here is their answer.

Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you for the email. I can confidently say that you will be able to see her as she will be one row lower then you. However on the night it might be worth it to ask someone in front of you if the can swap their seats with your daughter so you are directly behind her. I hope that you have a fantastic time.

Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London, SE10 0DX
www.theo2.co.uk

woop woop fab news!!

sorry for the double post but i emailed the 02 customer services regarding my 10yr old daughter seated in 102 row d seat 60 and myself in 102 row f seat 80

i am relieved with their answer,
i must say the 02 have been very good regarding my emails,

here is their answer.

Dear Sir/Madam

Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London, SE10 0DX
www.theo2.co.uk

Yeah they've been very good with customer service, responding properly and quickly. :)

Wow you had to go through a lot to get those tix. xD Hope you have a blast!

Back