did you buy mj tickets from ebay?

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
hi there,i was just wondering if anybody had bought tickets from ebay?
if so, did you receive tickmatser email confirmation for them from the seller?
also as a buyer of the tickets can you phone tickmaster up?

If you phone Ticketmaster they will cancel the tickets if you tell them you bought them from Ebay!

I posted a thread on it a while back http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61304

Stop panicking so much as well - you are going to stress yourself out over these tickets sooon :p xxx
thanks for the number,i know i shouldn,t stress out to much over things,but i,ve always been like this,worrying i mean,i,ll try to chill out abit,

update, sugarbunny i have just rang the ticketmaster automated system,
they are infact genuine,but it says there are 4 tickets for that date,which 2 will be mine.

Last edited:
thanks for the number,i know i shouldn,t stress out to much over things,but i,ve always been like this,worrying i mean,i,ll try to chill out abit,

update, sugarbunny i have just rang the ticketmaster automated system,
they are infact genuine,but it says there are 4 tickets for that date,which 2 will be mine.

Let me know if they are all legit tickets :) Fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let me know if they are all legit tickets :) Fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i thought that would prove they were genuine when i just rang tickmaster,do you mean when the tickets arrive to me check them against the ticketmaster confirmation,
according by the ticketmaster confirmation automated system they said 4 tickets had been purchased for that reference number,so he,s edited the email to say 2.

If you notice,i said,if you speak to them and tell them where you bought them from.

I didn't say anything about the automated service!!

i thought that would prove they were genuine when i just rang tickmaster,do you mean when the tickets arrive to me check them against the ticketmaster confirmation,
according by the ticketmaster confirmation automated system they said 4 tickets had been purchased for that reference number,so he,s edited the email to say 2.

Did you press the option to tell you where they were situated etc as well? Did that much up.
If he changed the confirmation thats a bit naughty and you should email him asking this / or why he changed it?

If you phone Ticketmaster they will cancel the tickets if you tell them you bought them from Ebay!

Not true. I was on the phone to Ticketmaster last week asking about the 4 tickets per person/credit card rule, the guy was very helpful and even suggested Viagogo or ebay if i really wanted to buy more tickets.

Did you press the option to tell you where they were situated etc as well? Did that much up.
If he changed the confirmation thats a bit naughty and you should email him asking this / or why he changed it?
yes i did on the email confirmation he has given me it says bk 107 row b seats 224_225 when i checked on ticketmaster it says bk 107 bk 107 row b 224 _227 4 tickets ,

I don't mean to worry you, but a ticketmaster confirmation email by itself does not really mean very much as you can obviously send this to many, many, people!

while there are scammers on ebay, there are also many genuine sellers. just look at buyer ratings, how long they have been registered, what they've sold in the past etc. that will tell you a lot.

i can,t see why there isn,t a way that the people who are selling their tickets on ebay, if they are genuine ,can,t phone ticketmaster up and change the postal address for the tickets they have sold on ebay,if they have already received payment from the buyer,
that way you would know that the tickets are genuine and they would come straight from ticketmaster,for peace of mind,
the only downfall to that would be if the event was cancelled,you would only receive a refund at face value of the tickets and not the full price you paid for them on ebay like i did,which was about £120 more,unless in the event of this happening the seller agreed to refund you the difference.
another downfall would be would ticketmaster then count this towards your ticket limits,if you have already ordered tickets to that postal address,

Right missy , you need to chill :p and someone needs to lock your threads lol!

You have got 2x wicked tickets your going to see him - you can threat about if your tickets are fake etc. they seem all okay to me and the only way you will find out is a aweek or so before the concert (i will let you stress then) And i promise if they are rubbish tix and fraudulant there will be thousands on ebay all the way through the tour from genuine sellers who cant go!!! You no what summer is like in UK. people will have weddings , christenings partys etc...........................

SO chilll Winston !! LOVE U XX

Right missy , you need to chill :p and someone needs to lock your threads lol!

You have got 2x wicked tickets your going to see him - you can threat about if your tickets are fake etc. they seem all okay to me and the only way you will find out is a aweek or so before the concert (i will let you stress then) And i promise if they are rubbish tix and fraudulant there will be thousands on ebay all the way through the tour from genuine sellers who cant go!!! You no what summer is like in UK. people will have weddings , christenings partys etc...........................

SO chilll Winston !! LOVE U XX
o.k i will chill bill,:Di guess i,ll just have to wait:timer:and see what the outcome is,why do my threads need locking?:no:someone else might find it helpful,who is in the same boat as me.

Well here you go then to stop your nervousness........as I am now ocnstantly worrying for you. I still havent decided who to take with me with my spare ticket. IF your deal falls through and you dont receieve it for what ever reason and get totally screwed over you can come with me how about that so you are NOW GUARENTEED to see Michael :-D

Back