OK Whats the Deal?

KB50MJ

Proud Member
I'm sorry if I have this in the wrong spot, but I am really confused on the tickets that were ACTUALLY sold.

How many were actually sold to fans? And how many were actually sold to brokers and scalpers and others?

Whats the deal? What are the ticket sales break-down?

And are those records that MJ broke actual records?

no one knows how many were sold directly to fans

It's pretty obvious by the amount of scouts who have been selling them on ebay ever since the pre-sale day (wednesday__) that a majority of tickets were sold to people who were NOT fans, but with the intention to solely scout.

Doesn't matter how you look at it. It's still record breaking. Because brokers and scalpers always buy tickets for everyone, not just Michael. If they bought more, it's because they expect higher demand. I don't like their business, but again: they do it with every big artist, so recordbreaking is still recordbreaking I think.

It is a record, because had they been on sale to the public they'd have sold just as fast. So it'd be unfair for them to say it wasn't.

Most of the tickets were sold too people who sell it with a 3/4x price.. Wonderfull people.

it is a record!i'm just sorry there are a lot of fans like me that wanted tickets and didn't get any...

Its a record in greed fans have ben treated badly, its digusting what they have been put through. AEG are money hungry its not about the fans its about getting the biggest star in the world to perform at their venue and ripp fans off

Its a record in greed fans have ben treated badly, its digusting what they have been put through. AEG are money hungry its not about the fans its about getting the biggest star in the world to perform at their venue and ripp fans off

Certain fans aren't any better either.

I'm sorry if I have this in the wrong spot, but I am really confused on the tickets that were ACTUALLY sold.

How many were actually sold to fans? And how many were actually sold to brokers and scalpers and others?

Whats the deal? What are the ticket sales break-down?

And are those records that MJ broke actual records?
Presale was March 11th and General Sale was March 19th.

Who cares who the tickets went to? I know lots of fans got them and even though I don't know for sure, there will always be scalpers in the bunch. Either way I'm sure fans will end up going.

Presale was March 11th and General Sale was March 19th.

Who cares who the tickets went to? I know lots of fans got them and even though I don't know for sure, there will always be scalpers in the bunch. Either way I'm sure fans will end up going.

General Sale was 13th March :)

And finaly if the brokers dont succeed to sell their expensive tickets , what do you think they will do? they simply will cut the price twice to 3 less and sell them maybe cheaper than the initial price in order not to loose money or at least take back 2/3 of their investment... so dont worry about that .

The best way to stop brokers... is to stop buying from them. Or wait until they HAVE to drop their prices. It's the people that buy from them, who keep them in business. But I know... easier said than done unfortunately!

So are the tickets sold out or not?

Because there are many tickets still available on the net.

yes MJ broke the record and many more records, despite dispute from envious people. the greatest evidence that this record is broken is the many fans who didn't get any tickets, and are desperate to get tickets and are easy prey to the house of ill repute.

Back