its hard being A Michael Jackson fan...ugh!

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
idk about you all but i have to go thr all the drama of my brothers ...ugh why you like him ..why you support him...ugh...its hard idk about you but..i love MJ for him for his music and his music videos and his history work.:yes:

try being a fan during 1993/1994 and 2003 to 2005!!

we've all had to deal with it, the snide comments from family, the bullying at school, radio stations refusing to play your request for his music, hearing the "jokes" in the mainstream media etc etc.

Its all part of being a fan, being able to take the good times and the bad

What dosnt break you makes you stronger

we've all had to deal with it, the snide comments from family, the bullying at school, radio stations refusing to play your request for his music, hearing the "jokes" in the mainstream media etc etc.

well said moonstreet.

moonstreet;1851907 What dosnt break you makes you stronger[/quote said:
:clapping::clapping::clapping: that is very true

Yeah, it's hard sometimes. My sister made a really mean joke about MJ when I told her I had a ticket to go see him. She didn't care that it hurt me.

Unfortunately some people are just very close-minded. They're determined that their warped view is the truth and that we are the naive ones for believing otherwise. Even though their opinions are formed from rubbish in the tabloids and the media, and ours are based on facts.

Just take comfort in the fact that you're not alone and that you know the real truth.

You just have to get used to it, grow some rhino skin like Mike, I've been a fan for 20 years now and always had bad comments thrown at me.

so do you all get tease like me? my brothers tease me about MJ and his lifestyle. Do you all have haters in your life?
Yeah. My sisters are haters. It can be quite frustrating. But I don't care what they think to be honest.
I know it's hard sometimes, but try not to let it bother you. :happy:

I think every fan has haters in their life who despise Michael. I certainly have, and all I can do is feel sorry for them.

so do you all get tease like me? my brothers tease me about MJ and his lifestyle. Do you all have haters in your life?

Of course there are haters, people who don't know any better and follow the media like sheep. Some people tease me, some people try to get me mad...........won't work, just love the guy too much!!!

Its certainly hard admitting that you love MJ to your peps at school/work. As soon as you mention it, the mocking pretty much starts. Lol.

But i'm so over it, i announce that i'm a huge fan ... PROUDLY! :D

I think people see me beeing a MJ fan when I always moonwalk in the classrom, even though the teacher screams at me :D

It is hard.
I have to fight my mum,some of my friends,family and just everyday people,I really do get so much crap.

When I meet new people and we start talking they ask me what music do I listen to and,9 times out of 10,I dont mention Im a Michael fan not because Im ashamed,far,far from it,is just all the really unfortunate shit that they come out with when you say his name.

I mean Michael means the world to me and I love him more then anything but you just get to the point where you cant be arsed with all there shit.

Its like when I got my first tattoo done,I got HELL.
OMG Cant believe you've got that on your arm,he's this he's that but,in the end,you just learn to tell people where to get off and ignore it.

Last edited:
It is hard.
I have to fight my mum,some of my friends,family and just everyday people,I really do get so much crap.
Its like when I got my first tattoo done,I got HELL.
OMG Cant believe you've got that on your arm,he's this he's that but,in the end,you just learn to tell people where to get of and ignore it.

ya, I pretty much ignore it and roll my eyes at them if they make fun of me being a fan or make fun of mj. .. :bugeyed

as we say: It isn't easy being a Michael Jackson fan, but it's never boring.

Yup my Bf and all his mates, folk at work just call him a P*d* and make jokes to wind me up. They all treat me like I'm stupid for believing he's innocent.

I love MJ and everyone knows that nothing they or the media say can change that, that's why I love coming on here. I can openly say Michael I fricken love you! And I know you all feel the same.

Last edited:
This is why (sometimes) you should try not telling everyone that you're a fan (if you can't deal with the negative comments)

Only my family know that I'm a fan. I don't tell anyone else (with the exception of a few), coz it's none of their business.

Last edited:
Well it can be hard at times but when people start getting mean, i take great pleasure in spreading the truth.

When i tell people the 1st time, they tend to freak out and make fun of him...eventually they just learn to live with because they learn that there is no changing me!!

It can get hard at times but I love Michael enough to stick with him! :wub:

.........I went trough 1993/1994 and 2003-2005 and I can tell you that was hard,BUT real love surive everything,and to me it sure did,I have a' warm ,deep,200watts strong love for Michael,and the more peeps hate the stronger it becomes,I get back to the hataZZz by wearing his shirts like now what??????? I aint gonna change foior you..........lol:D:evil::punk:

See my bro comes out with comments like bk other day, he was saying something about his his nose, about him coming on stage and his nose will fall off or something like he wot have a nose when he comes out, it was something like that. But i could see he was p*** assing around like he does. But i deal with, see my dad comes out with the same stuff but doesnt mean it, i go to them both its not funny u know. My mum and sis on the other hand there never like it, they know my support for mj and even my dad and bro. But like i say u just have to deal with it.

Like i said to my dad bk other day, what liz talyer said on Prime time 95, about not giving mike the credit that he he deseviers and all the things hes done tho the yrs, like charity, helping children and his music. And its like he said to me i totally agree with her there... B/c they don't give him the credit etc and all the stuff hes done in the past.

Last edited:
I hear all the time from people at my school and everywhere "I'm not excited about this "coming back" he's a weirdo" and from my teachers "He's so dated, why do you like him?" and all the usual plastic surgery comments.

I sometimes have to pretend like I think what they say is funny, but I can't all the time honestly believe in it, because I've fallen for Mike you know? Sometimes you feel like he's really a friend of yours and you wouldn't want your friend to be made fun of? :/

Aww, I feel for ya'll who have had to put up with all that kinda stuff. That's pretty mean for them peeps to be doing that, but people are like that Sad but true..

As for me, I've never had a problem with it, it probably has to do with my personality tho', I don't put up with people's b.s. and they know it. My family couldn't care one way or another that Im a fan...they sometimes watch videos and stuff with me. And friends have never talked smack...they have shown interest in my take on the matters like 1993/2003, and have always been respectful.

Wholeheartedly agree with this :lol: Man it was hard for me at school 1993-1995. :bugeyed

Oh god 1993 at primary school was hard for me bck then..nearly everyone around me bagged mj like u wouldnt belive!

But thankfully i didnt let them get to me..and im still a BIG MJ FAN TO THIS DAY, AND ALWAYS WILL BE! :dancin:

Are yall crazy? I let everyone know im a Michael Jackson Fan. When i went to 30th Anniversary in NYC in 2001 i think my whole college university knew, when i went to Sony Demo in 2002 again My family, Friends, university people in my town, people at my sisters highschool, people at my mom's work, people where my dad was in the hospital. When i went to the trial and got into Neverland people i never seen in my life was like Oh thats the guy who got into Neverland. lol I'm even telling people im going to the London Concerts lol eventhough i havent gotten tickets yet. lmao Just wait til i get me a ticket imma SCREAM OUT TO THE WORLD I KNOW I AM SOMEONE AND LET THE TRUTH UNFURL. lol

I hear all the time from people at my school and everywhere "I'm not excited about this "coming back" he's a weirdo" and from my teachers "He's so dated, why do you like him?" and all the usual plastic surgery comments.

I sometimes have to pretend like I think what they say is funny, but I can't all the time honestly believe in it, because I've fallen for Mike you know? Sometimes you feel like he's really a friend of yours and you wouldn't want your friend to be made fun of? :/

Ok completely OFFTOPIC but wth did you do to your avatar?
LMAO LMAO look at that

It's hard to be a MJ fan,but I'm proud of it.

I'm a shame of this ,but you now I didn't like him before..i DON't now have I felz in that time about him,like I was a bit sorry for him,tenx to the media.

I remember I watched his clip you rock my world with 7 years,and I love it
Now I have 15 years,and I become a fan before 2 years.
I said even to my aunt that he was so innocent,and she told to me that he has a money,and he can pay to the court..and I said to her,that she hasn't any prove of that..
He was proven innocent.
So when I became a fan,I show my sister,and my friends his clips,and they love it
they love his music,I don't now any person who doesn't like MJ music..
I said to many people,if you don't like his personality,just show little respect what he did to the music
Many people think that he was innocent in 2005..
And I'm proud to be MJ fan.lol
I said many times that I listen up his music..
sory for my writing,I hope you understand what I'm saying

Back