Michael Jackson bio... not again :(

Webbie

Proud Member
Just got this in my mailbox...
***** publishing a so called bio about Michael:

article said:
This site isn’t called Ian Undercover for nothing. To research my forthcoming Michael Jackson bio, Unmasked, I spent considerable time undercover posing as a paparazzo and a hairdresser, among other things.

During my years-long investigation, one of my most sought after targets for an interview was a woman who knows Michael better than almost anybody, Liza Minelli. People may recall that Michael served as best man during her ill-fated “marriage” ceremony to David Gest, the white man’s Big Gay Al. In fact, the couple even credited ***** with introducing them and bringing them together.

What better way to loosen Liza’s tongue and get her to spill the dirt than by sharing a big old doobie with the diva whose excesses into drugs and alcohol are almost as legendary as her iconic and tragic mother, Judy Garland? I joined her and some friends for a yap session last year and, boy, did she do a lot of yapping. At one point she was so wasted that she didn’t even notice when my friend whipped out a small
video camera and started filming the proceedings.

You’ll have to read the book to find out all the juicy details, but suffice it to say that Liza hasn’t been as close to Michael since he was charged with child molestation in 2003.

To watch a snippet of the video (which will also be featured as part of the Jackson documentary I’m releasing later this year as a companion to the book)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGaM5RDy9IE&feature=channel_page

I truly have my doubts if that is really Liza on the Youtube video...

The source: http://ianundercover.com/2009/03/30...with-liza-to-get-the-dirt-on-michael-jackson/

Last edited:
Oh god when will this ever end.....and is that really liza on the video?

Whos seen the video?
What did liza say?

didn't watch it.

not only is his mind in the gutter but he also thinks alcohol can be used as some sort of truth serum or something..... he's either being stuck in a time machine or being watching far too many black & white comedies.

lol....i think this guy is wayyyy too obsessed with mj...he needs mental help

I couldn't care less if he writes a bio about MJ, his crediability was completley destroyed in the public's eye. Nobody is going to believe one word this guy says anymore. This book would probably be filled with unbelievable bs like "Oh, he's dying of 700 lung diseases, he can't walk or talk, he is practically blind, anorexic and has some rare flesh eating disease." How could he expect people believe his garbage when the whole damn planet just saw Michael Jackson walking around in London looking fine and healthy? oh, wait a minute... that was a double, right? How could it have been Michael? Michael's stuggling to breathe under a ventilator, preparing his own funeral apparentely.

This guy seriously, seriously needs to get a life. If this Ian dude really spend considerable time trying to get goss on MJ, then he has wasted his time. Because his goss has either come from sources that have just made up these stories for the fun of it, or he's made this junk up himself and is trying to make people believe that he's gone out and investigated and researched when it's clear he hasn't. I'm surpised he hasn't stopped yet. I know I would be a little embarrassed if I had spread rumours in the press about some guy dying and then having the whole world see him walking around looking fine and healthy. I wouldn't even bother covering my own backside by saying it was a double and it wasn't really him. Especially when the proof is right infront of everyone's eyes. It is CLEAR that man at the announcement was Michael Jackson. If he couldn't see it, then he is obviously blind.

Ian's Forthcoming Michael Jackson Book

Ian's book

Just FYI, as your bound to hear a little something about it eventually, here's the tabloid-ridden and fictionalized Michael Jackson book that Ian Halperin will be releasing in July. He is releasing it through a small Canadian-based publishing outlet (in both French and English), and already the lies shine through even from the small summary provided. The book was originally set for release in June and may still be released late this month in French, but he'll be waiting until early July with the English version to try and best capitalize off of the sold-out concerts. A companion straight-to-video 'film' of sorts is expected to be released alongside the book, perhaps included in the price (presumably "Michael Jackson Unmasked" released July 6th by the same publisher).

Ian is mass-producing books this year, having just released one on Guy Laliberte with another on Brad and Angelina to follow Michael Jackson (Angelina is his new fad and her haters are all gullible and desperate enough to buy into all of his craziness; one of his many outrageous claims about her is that she has sex daily with men, women, dogs, plants, and potentially her own children--and he still wants to be taken seriously).

---

Michael Jackson Unmasked: Return from Exile

ian_2.jpg

Description: We often have the feeling that everything has already been said about Michael Jackson. Yet we know virtually nothing about the notorious celebrity since his retreat into self-imposed exile after the 2005 pedophilia allegations levelled against him.

Biographer and journalist Ian Halperin explores why Jackson cut all ties with the outside world rather than justify himself and respond to his accusers. Through his exclusive contact with sources close to Michael Jackson, the author is able to paint a true portrait of the star during his eclipse.

Thanks to these same sources, Halperin was the first to announce in March 2009 the return of Michael Jackson to the stage. The news caused a media and fan frenzy, with over 800,000 tickets for the concerts being sold in three hours, at no less than $100 each. This all-time show business record means the "King of Pop" might just render speechless everyone who ever described him as a has-been.

In light of these recent events, Return From Exile couldn’t come at a better time. It is a tragic but sympathetic portrait of one of the most enigmatic figures in the world.

Price: $24.95

ian_1.jpg

---

Thanks to these same sources, Halperin was the first to announce in March 2009 the return of Michael Jackson to the stage.

:lol:. I wanted to zero in on that quote, because the very first time Ian EVER mentioned Michael's O2 concerts was on March 5th, which was the day Michael actually announced the concerts and was long after every other media outlet in the world had reported on it. This was just a couple weeks after he was still insisting that Michael was gravely ill with alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency amongst many other diseases and that he was being forced to go to the hospital for painful injections. So, right there you have another outright lie from Ian.

I would encourage all fans to avoid this book like the plague, in the interest of both Michael Jackson and your own sanity.

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW NOW I KNOW WHY THE TOUR IS SO FAST SELLING - Ian Halperin "the genius journalist" who wrote that MJ is"near "unusual" dead, "mysteriously" can't speak, legs not moving, needing "MEGA ULTRA SUPAA RARE" lung transplant, have skin cancer, nose is falling, "odd" bug is eating his skin, don't have hair, spitting "strange" blood , suffers from "weird" emphysema, internal bleeding, and has lost 95% of the vision in his left eye" now is coming back with a tour.Wowww good for him.MJ is the most surviving person on earth.

Last edited:
Here is the NEW cover and salacious description of his craptastic book

ian3.jpg

New York Times bestselling author Ian Halperin originally set out to dig up incriminating evidence against American entertainer Michael Jackson following his 2005 acquittal on child molestation and self-imposed exile. He was convinced that the acclaimed King of Pop was a serial pedophile.

Instead, after an intense three-year investigation, Halperin discovered a suspenseful and surprising thriller. Halperin, an award-winning journalist and documentary filmmaker, has produced a riveting story that the world has never heard...

He uncovers explosive new revelations about Michael Jackson’s multiple plastic surgeries; his skin bleaching; his sexuality; his potentially fatal genetic condition; his prescription drug addiction and its role in the infamous 2002 baby dangling incident; the lineage of Michael's three children and whether he is the biological father as he claims.

Halperin's latest book takes the reader undercover as he attempts to meet Jackson, as he scrutinizes Jackson's countless accusers, as he questions this star's tragic fascination with children and talks to Michael’s celebrity friends, including Liza Minelli.

From Jackson's dramatic marriage to Lisa Marie Presley to decade-long run-ins with his nemesis, former California District Attorney Tom Sneddon, Halperin dispels the popular myths about Michael Jackson.

This investigation separates the bitter truth from the multilayered lies and media distortions as the King of Pop rises once again to the stage and the public spotlight.

---

And just so that everyone gets a true sense of what this SLANDEROUS, LIBELOUS, ALL-OUT PREPOSTEROUS book will consist of, here's a direct quote from him posted in a video blog this week describing its contents.

"My book is coming out in three weeks on Michael Jackson, and it's going to raise some eyebrows. It will shock you as to how sick a human being can actually be. How screwed up, how @#$%ed up, a man--if you call Michael Jackson a man--can be. One of the things I'll say tonight, I'm going to unleash it, the man is gay. I'm outting Michael Jackson. He's never had sex. He never had sex with Lisa Marie. I say that in the book. And, he likes men between the ages of 16 and 25. That's his preference, I will prove that in my book."

Ohhhhhhhhh if i just see him when we are alone.He will never say something else about MJ in his whole life| if he still can talk l I think the haters are levels and levels more obsessed with MJ then the fans.Remember Diane Diamond.She was absolutely mad during the case.CmON she was like crazy psycho cat .I think these peoples need help.There are people thay stay everyday watching Michael' s youtube videos and responding negative.But why even bother to watch !

Here is the NEW cover and salacious description of his craptastic book

ian3.jpg

New York Times bestselling author Ian Halperin originally set out to dig up incriminating evidence against American entertainer Michael Jackson following his 2005 acquittal on child molestation and self-imposed exile. He was convinced that the acclaimed King of Pop was a serial pedophile.

Instead, after an intense three-year investigation, Halperin discovered a suspenseful and surprising thriller. Halperin, an award-winning journalist and documentary filmmaker, has produced a riveting story that the world has never heard...

He uncovers explosive new revelations about Michael Jackson’s multiple plastic surgeries; his skin bleaching; his sexuality; his potentially fatal genetic condition; his prescription drug addiction and its role in the infamous 2002 baby dangling incident; the lineage of Michael's three children and whether he is the biological father as he claims.

Halperin's latest book takes the reader undercover as he attempts to meet Jackson, as he scrutinizes Jackson's countless accusers, as he questions this star's tragic fascination with children and talks to Michael’s celebrity friends, including Liza Minelli.

From Jackson's dramatic marriage to Lisa Marie Presley to decade-long run-ins with his nemesis, former California District Attorney Tom Sneddon, Halperin dispels the popular myths about Michael Jackson.

This investigation separates the bitter truth from the multilayered lies and media distortions as the King of Pop rises once again to the stage and the public spotlight.

---

And just so that everyone gets a true sense of what this SLANDEROUS, LIBELOUS, ALL-OUT PREPOSTEROUS book will consist of, here's a direct quote from him posted in a video blog this week describing its contents.

"My book is coming out in three weeks on Michael Jackson, and it's going to raise some eyebrows. It will shock you as to how sick a human being can actually be. How screwed up, how @#$%ed up, a man--if you call Michael Jackson a man--can be. One of the things I'll say tonight, I'm going to unleash it, the man is gay. I'm outting Michael Jackson. He's never had sex. He never had sex with Lisa Marie. I say that in the book. And, he likes men between the ages of 16 and 25. That's his preference, I will prove that in my book."

The media seem to think this Ian guy is credible. He's spread the most unbelievable rumours and the media report it like it's fact. I still have a news report from February (on a respected news program, mind you) which reported that Michael Jackson had two months to live. Well it's five months later, and he's still here. So, um... why do the media keep flocking to this guy? It pisses me off that Aphrodite Jones, a NY times best-selling author, had to SELF PUBLISH because publishers weren't interested in her book, PURELY because it portrayed Michael in a positive light. She had trouble promoting the book because she couldn't get interviews. And here is this loser, spewing all this make believe garbage, and he can get his book published?! He can get interviews?! OH that drives me UP THE WALL!

Last edited:
Back