Who Needs Help With Accomodation During Concert Times? Maybe I Can Help?

seany

Proud Member
Howzit fellow MJ’ers?

First of all I just want to say a big hello to everyone and how proud I feel to be part of this community 5 years on from when I first moved from the old mjni.com to here. I even ensure I log in everyday, if not to post but to read what’s going on, checking updates etc. Freeekin’ ace! I’d be lost without you all.

I have witnessed over the years people travelling all over from different parts of the world to get a glimpse of their idol and for lots of people it’s financially draining, spending a fortune on flights and accommodation etc.

What we have waited for (personally it feels like a lifetime) is eventually about to come true and we all await impatiently and excitedly for a Summer of Mike Jack Mania in London! Again I know that it’s going to leave people out of pocket and I've been thinking a bit about how I, as a fellow member of the International MJ extended fan-family, can help ease with the costs...

I can’t promise everyone, but if there is anyone who is stuck for accommodation over short periods during all concerts from Mid-July to Feb (I cannot do the beginning of July as my son is due and I'll be off on paternity leave to play Daddy), please contact me privately or on my Facebook and let me know when you may need to stay and how many there will be. You don’t need to be coming Internationally, even from up North, fellow-Irish fans etc...all welcome!

I realise it’s not my responsibility and I may be a bit crazy doing this, BUT, I’ve seen how fans have been there for each other in difficult circumstances from Santa Maria to Wexford when there in search of Michael and I feel it my duty to do whatever I can to help. I also like to think that if there’s anything I can do to make your trip to see Michael an even more enjoyable one then so be it.

I am a resident in Clapham, South London. The 02 Arena is also in South London in Greenwich.

I cannot promise everyone that I will be able to help, it may be that it might only be a few, but I will do whatever I can to provide a roof over your heads after gig time. There will obviously be a few rules that I will have to set for e.g no pets (that seems ridiculous but you never know what you crazy fools may turn up with! Though I’ll make an exception for Chimpanzees) but these can be spoken about in advance. If anyone has any disabilities or if there’s anything I may need to be aware of so I help accommodate them further, please let me know and I’ll endeavour to assist as much as I possibly can. I will NOT be expecting or accepting any kind of financial benefit from this. I am merely doing this as a favour.

Unfortunately I will be unable to provide accommodation to smokers. This is just a personal choice.

Party lovin’ people especially welcome!

Happy Days! :yes: :D :clapping:

Seány Love. x

seany_okane@hotmail.com

Facebook email - ardmore_man@hotmail.com

Last edited:
p.s Please don't be offended or angry if I cannot accomodate you, it's just obviously I cannot help everyone and with the baby on the way (due the 8th July, the expectant mum and myself live in different areas and are not in a relationship) etc, it may be a bit difficult. Like I said I will do my very best.

Peace.

Wow, that is so kind of you! Seriously, that's so nice that you've offered that. :)

That's so amazingly wonderful. I'd really like to have a place somewhere.

No sweat people! Like I said, send me the info using the details ive provided. If sending a FB friend request make sure you mention it in the ''add friend message'' as I am currently not accepting everyone who tries to add me randomly. Glad to help out.

awesome news Seany, its great to hear from you, glad you are doing so well. Congrats on becoming a daddy!

this is also very nice of you, to offer to room with some of the MJ fans travelling to London! :)

That's a great idea! I'm buying a house in London very soon (before the concerts) so I may be able to help people, too! But I'll have to own the house first of course! LOL So I'll let you know after the contracts are signed - hopefully ASAP.
I'd be very happy to accomodate a fan or two at a time, when the concerts begin, for free of course. So count me in as well! But I'll know for sure after I get to buy the house as I said. :yes:

Hi Seany

Its good to see you here rockin the MJ MJJC world,

I wanted to personaly thank you offering my fan club members and fellow MJ Fans a place to reside when here in the summer its beyond an act of kindness,

Take good care and good luck for the pitter patter of little feet come July.

Regards,

Gary M Taylor

President & Owner MJJCommunity.com

Gary. Great hearing from yourself. Hope your well fella and appreciate your kind words. I feel it. :yes:

Again, anything to help the fans. I'm only offering it to mjjcommunity members, only because it's the best MJ fansite in the universe (obviously)!!! :punk:

Feel free to spread the word across the board. Hopefully the fans will have an enjoyable stay and I am sure they can give feedback on here on how great (or not!!!) my hospitality has been! Might throw in an Irish brekkie for them if they behave! :D

Much Love to you all.

That's a great idea! I'm buying a house in London very soon (before the concerts) so I may be able to help people, too! But I'll have to own the house first of course! LOL So I'll let you know after the contracts are signed - hopefully ASAP.
I'd be very happy to accomodate a fan or two at a time, when the concerts begin, for free of course. So count me in as well! But I'll know for sure after I get to buy the house as I said. :yes:

GREAT!!! If you need any help with preperations or if anyone contacts you and you are already accomodating, send them my way brother! Nice1 for this and keep me posted. :)

omg love congrats! lol well i still owe u a pint from mavericks so we'll have to do it in london. i'll be there for the first show so if u can get away for a night, come drink w/ us!

In response to sosodeaf

Ha ha ha!! Didn't you see the recent picture I stuck up in the members picture thread?? It was in response to you trying to seek a picture with me wearing the Guinness hat!! I uploaded one especially for you!

Arrrgghhh!! The first night?!! That's when my baby is due and I have VIP tickets to see him, so fingers crossed my son comes later than billed!!

Why was this thread 'moved?'

Hope everyone is well. :D

x

Wow... That's very sweet of you guys. Kindness is like a boomerang, it always returns. In about the same degree as you are helpful, you will be happy. Good luck with it :hug: :yes:

well usually if it' sthe first baby, he'll be late! lol the second and third usually come on time or earlier.

and tell him that it's the kaaaaaaang so he has to wait for daddy! oh lemme check the pic thread, i shall treasure that night forever love! and i still outdrank u, im sure of it!

so nice of u to do this seany, truly. give ronan my love and don't worry, i moved it back to reg 02 discussion.

Oh my gosh :eek: That is above and beyond regular generosity. WOW.. and around the time you are expecting a baby, and will be a new dad...hmm...actually something just came to mind and I don't want to put a damper on your extremely generous gesture at all but are you sure you want to do that? You are going to be so busy with the little one and exhausted..though you get good people and I'm sure they'd do what they could to help you out too. Make sure you also have the stipulation that they are healthy and not sick at all, you don't want your baby picking up a virus. You've probably already thought of that.

I'll be coming July 12 with my kids. You are going to have so much fun. My first three were all exactly one week early and they can reasonably come two weeks before or two weeks after due date (and any time in between obviously...lol I'm just saying what you probably already know right?). My last one was, from what I remember, two days before my due date. You are going to be ecstatic regardless of what happens the night you have tickets for. :) Congratulations and again..wow, so thoughtful and generous.

............Awwwwwwwwww,seany thats SO sweet of you to even offer it:wub::D:yes::clapping:,so generous ! Wow!:clapping::D:yes::punk:

That's really is sweet. my father is freakin' out that i will travel alone but somehow i feel secure ^^ coz i know there will be fans taking care of each other.
despite the most crazy fans in the world we're also the most amazing one ^^

Congrats for being a daddy.
ou and i add to your facebook.

That is a really great thing that you are doing.
I'm staying for a week and booked a hostel but just wanted to congratulate you for your initiative :)

SEANY!!! Its jaff here, man ive tried posting to you on here before but get no reply! long time no see. Dude hows it going? Ive been very illusive since we last were intouch! Send me a PM!! Ive tried sending you one but its not allowed

Wow! That's one hell of an offer! Kudos to you. My 2 children were both late - daughter was 2 weeks late, son was 10 days late (after induction)!

Back