We Are Aware of Outrageous Ticket "Hawking"

ABP

Proud Member
PRESS RELEASE! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 4th, 2009

MJIB Co. would like to make sure the fans know that the practice of unfair or illegal ticket selling will not be accepted by MJIB or any of its accompanying websites. We respect our fans and would not promote any sort of financial harm to them. Mr. Jackson is very much aware of ticket’s being sold at outrageous prices to his fans, and we all know that Mr. Jackson would not approve of such scamming techniques. MJIB will be on a careful watch for these sort of practices, and will not hesitate to report such vendors to the proper authorities, both online and offline. We are all very excited to be able to see our idol perform once again, but we cannot take advantage of this opportunity. We will all get our chance, some before others, to experience this history in the making, but we all must be patient. There are millions of fans worldwide, who were unable to purchase a ticket, for many different reasons, but we all have to stick together and know that the Jackson camp will do their very best to accommodate each and every fan.

Please be on the lookout and support MJIB in our efforts to protect the fans. MJIB has been loyal to the Jackson entity, and will continue to take pride in keeping Michael Jackson fans worldwide, protected and safe as we always have.

Please check back with MJIB for many wonderful projects and surprises we have coming up! In the words of Mr. Jackson himself… “You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet!”

God bless

~MJIB~Co. Productions

very good. very good. i think scammers are intimidated, cus so far i still have hope with the prices i have seen. the successful spirit of intimidation is with MJ and his fans.

Yes, it is painful to have been personally seen tickets hawked for up $3,000 USD! That was one shocking request and one scared fan! We are all aware that MJJ would never like to see this sort of thing.

God bless.

ABP

Back