what sort of clothing do you think michael will wear

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
i want something different but at the same time something he has wore before but a bit different and for what song do you want him to wear that sort of clothing

I think the stage costumes will remain basically the same but with a 2009 touch. But they better not touch the Billie Jean costume!

im hoping for no gold leotard or gold trousers though. . Mike needs to dress with the times and get out of his spaceship clothes.

I hope his costumes will be modernized. It's 2009 afterall :D

im kinda partial to those pants from the shoot where he turns around and they are split... mmmm:wub:

i never worry about Mike - I know he's gonna look sharp as hell whatever he wears. The man could pull anything off! :D

something striking, something only Mike can wear, something like bad, dangerous and history together, but different =P
nothing modern. its michael jackson guys, common!!

isnt Christian Audigier designing the costumes? i'm assuming it'll be like those Ed Hardy clothes MJ was wearing a little while ago.

I hope something like the 2008 ebony cover

whoa
that will be a nice look!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but not a concert look ^^

i hope he wears something like the clothes he wore on bet with james brown he looked like a king with that on and that cape he looked like a true king just a lil glitter on the pants and shoes and a basic white shirt very royalish!!!

Yeah, but not a concert look ^^
it can be a concert look

ok for the ballads
yea he can be dress down
tuexdo down!!!!!!!

i can see him wearing atuexdo for break of dawn and butterflies

i hope he wears something like the clothes he wore on bet with james brown he looked like a king with that on and that cape he looked like a true king just a lil glitter on the pants and shoes and a basic white shirt very royalish!!!

ohhhh yea
yea that will be nice

but them shoes were 2 high!!!!
he can trash the shoes

I hope something like BAD tour.

That was nice and "normal". And very nice for live performance.

Back