***** vs Justin Top 20

L.T.D

Proud Member
Did anyone just watch this a little while ago on The Box I think it was. It was comparing them to find who is the real king of pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like WTF :|

It was presented by two guys who used to be on hollyoaks, one was calling Michael his hero and other was playing a Justin fan. There were many jokes about Michael in it and the fact they are trying to argue who is the real king of pop is absolutely ridiculous. I hope people didnt actually buy into this...... where the people who came up with this even alive in the 80's and 90's!!! Or in a cave somewhere.

I wanted to watch it just to see some of Michaels videos but had to stop, it was getting really irritating :|

I take this back.

At the end, Michael won and they said Justin has a long way to go before he fills Jacksons loafers. Still not the best thing ever though, they made fun of him a few times.

I saw it too but they've done the same thing between Christina and Britney and other people and they always crack a few jokes about too, I just think its a standard part of their act. Its cool that MJ one though and acknowledged that he is the best :D.

Back