Do you have to be 18+ to attend concert with VIP ticket?

Mini MJJ

Proud Member
Heey

Do you have to be 18+ to attend a concert with VIP ticket??

I would really like to know as im 17 when i attend the 3rd august concert! and my 18th birthday is 20th september :)

Does any of you know?

No age limit has been mentioned! So I think NOT!

They would have written it if it was so!

i have found this here: http://www.theo2.co.uk/venue/the-o2-arena.html

minus.gif
Are there any age restrictions for The O2 arena?
Although there is no minimum age for most events in The O2 arena (please see event details for specific restrictions), due to noise levels we do not recommend bringing very small children to shows that are not family orientated. All persons - including children - must have paid, valid tickets for an event unless otherwise stipulated. Please note that children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area so must only purchase seated tickets.

The aftershow has an age limit of 18, it says on the page where you buy tickets. I don't know about VIP though, I doubt it, I guess you just wouldn't be allowed the champagne! If there is it will say on ticketmaster on the VIP page.

I would think if there is alcohol involved, there would be an age limit.

I'm sure for the VIP drink under 18's will get a soft drink of some kind or alternatives
and for the Aftershow it stated that theres an age limit of 18+ due to it being held in a nightclub

I'm sure for the VIP drink under 18's will get a soft drink of some kind or alternatives
and for the Aftershow it stated that theres an age limit of 18+ due to it being held in a nightclub

Its not actually a nightclub tho, its their smaller venue which they sometimes hold club nights in so different in licence terms I think.

If you have a ticket for the aftershow party, you will get ID'd. States that when you buy the tickets.

Cant wait! 3rd September!!

i guess it due to the aftershow taking place at 23.00 which bars under 18's interms of the licence?

Yes, whether it's a proper nightclub or not doesnt matter, if theyre not licenced to allow under-18s in there when serving alcohol etc. then they won't. Everything else should be ok, just the aftershow party that you won't be able to get into.

Back