alan carr -MJ Hater!

Screamin

Proud Member
Uk celeb alan car updated his twitter page by saying the following whilst watching the for sale documentary

AlanCarr - Somethings wrong when u look better in the Thriller video then you do now

just thought id let you guys know

Uhh, he can talk.

And double uhh, at him watching that abysmal mockumentary. No thanks.

he is a tool, not even funny!

is the documentary any good then or full of rubbish?

Something is wrong when you don't do research and are basically inconsiderate and still bitching about it even now believing that your words are gonna change his look back to the way it was during the thriller era.

here are 2 more hateful comments hes said

1- This is it - This is SHIT more like.
2- i thought the documentary had switched to Sky news then i realised the frail man with the face mask was a mexican with swine flu

here are 2 more hateful comments hes said

1- This is it - This is SHIT more like.
2- I thought the documentary had switched to Sky news then I realised the frail man with the face mask was a mexican with swine flu
They are mad he sold out 50 concerts so ofcourse they gonna put a negative spin they need to find a different angle so they question if he can even do it. I see he's reaches into his inner douche.

This is Alan Carr for those of you wondering

alancarr460.jpg

And as you can all see Alan Carr as every right to make fun of MJ's apperence because Alan so freaking handsome *Sarcarsam*

Oh dear. Never really had an opinion on him. Never really thought he was funny, but never have really seen enough to judge.

But the stuff he is saying isnt even that witty, hes a famous comedian yet he cant come up with better things? For one thing dissing Michael got WAY boring years ago.

Lets forget how offensive it is for a minute, lets put all our personal feelings aside.

Years ago they had internet cartoons, music videos, stand up comedians.........everything was dissing Michael around 2005 and 2006 at the latest. But now in 2009, nobody really uses it in comedy anymore and if they do then nobody finds it funny. The GOOD comedians out there realise that it stopped being funny years ago, and have come away from it.

Oh and at least, at the very least Alan........if you really must say something a long these lines then at least make it clever and a bit different. A 10 year old would come up with the This is shit thing and the Thriller thing is way to obvious a joke to make. How many people all over the world do you think have said 'Oh he looks better here than now' while watching the Thriller video? I would guess millions.

What a dingus.

yeah that wasnt even funny!!!!

Exactly :\ Im not even just saying it because its MJ hating. Its just flat out not funny. Thats my main issue, he is suppossed to be a top english comedian :S

Wow, I'm actually disappointed he said those things. I watched the Friday Night project a few times and thought it was good. These comments are pathetic though, they're not even funny in the slightest.

Alan Carr.. Can I slap your face next time I see you?

Thank you very much..

Maybe then you will wake up to realize how big a looser you are, and how millions of billions of girls like Michael but

:eek: !!!!
noone really likes you :no:

Thats sad Allan Carr.. Really sad..
But you know.. I'm shure that Michael woould invite you over for a little plate of KFC so he could make you feel better about your total lack of selfastem.

Poor guy :no:

You know if MJ was British/English they would make him look like a god...like what they did to that waste of space Robbie Williams!! lol

Carr is a comedian, and a great one at that. He has previously spoken highly of MJ as well, saying he would love to see MJ live and would be heartbroken if the concerts weren't as good as he expected.

His job is to make topical jokes. As Joan Rivers always says, when asked about how people react to her jibes, "The smart ones know that it's only a joke."

dont know who that guy is, but he looks really ugly :lol:
and his comments arent creative as well :rofl:

Oh God. This prick. He's said so much shit about Michael over the years, and right now on Channel 4 (UK) he's interviewing will.i.am on his talk show, and he's being really sympathetic. He should be ashamed. I hate him. He makes me sick.

I wouldn't pay much attention to him. He always says things he doesn't really mean. I don't know why he does it he's an idiot

Back