18 pound tickets on viagogo now. UPDATE, FAKE

macaw

Proud Member
just got a ticket for a1 row q for 18 pound

18 jan

Thank you for contacting us at viagogo. We apologise for the delay in replying to your mails.

We apologise, but we will be forced to cancel Transaction ID: XXXXXX. This was indeed a false listing by an unscrupulous seller. We have blocked this member from our website. Please bear in mind that we have not charged your card for this transaction, so by canceling the transaction, we have merely cancelled the authorisation amount. This order will not show up in your account after being cancelled.

If you see any other tickets that you would like to purchase, you can do so in the same way as before. We guarantee that we would do everything in our power to make sure that your next transaction will be successful.

Last edited:
Re: 18 pound tickets on viagogo now

just had a look 16th and 20th feb, block seat and "floor seating"...

You know when something seems to good to be true it usually is....

just had a look 16th and 20th feb, block seat and "floor seating"...

You know when something seems to good to be true it usually is....

just hope i havn,t been rip off:angel:

they have them on there for £14.00 now wow!! Gotta be real to be on viagogo though surly?

well if its a mistake or not real you will get your money back, I just wouldn't get to excited bout having those tickets just yet..

I just bought one for £14 :huh: :lol:

I think it has to be a mistake, But If I lose £14 I don't care LOL had to take that chance.

I was gonna buy the c blocks for becca but ain't got the money in my account :(

Well I just brought two for £18 :) but now not sure if it has gone through grrrrr .

If they were block A's like the first post I would have gone for them (by stealing the other halfs card muhahaha) but I'm holding out for a "mistake" on 24th Feb :lol:

hmmmmmm i have email confirmation but now its saying viagogo is unavailable!?!?

Well I just brought two for £18 :) but now not sure if it has gone through grrrrr .

you get 10th Feb ones?

I wudn't recommend anyone getting the ones on 16th feb which say "floor seating" cos I'm pretty sure the seat numbers are of top tier tickets

Well they all went quick :lol:

I got my confirmation email. :unsure:

@those who bought one of those tickets, did u already receive the first confirmation mail from viagogo?

yes i got confirmation mail from viagogo

you get 10th Feb ones?

I wudn't recommend anyone getting the ones on 16th feb which say "floor seating" cos I'm pretty sure the seat numbers are of top tier tickets

Yup i got those ones, 417 row H, so could be real, and should be real woop woop

just bought two tickets for 21 pound for february 16th block C3!!!! wow 74 pound for two tickets including everything!!!

anyone know how many of these cheap tickets there were? hundreds? or just a few???

anyone know how many of these cheap tickets there were? hundreds? or just a few???

The one I got for £14 they only had 1 going.

Thank you Macaw for making this thread. :)

just hope its really like that! too good to be true!

Yeah, But I am going enough times so if it works out it was a mistake I wont be disappointed. We would get our money back anyway. :yes:

Back