Time Out London

wendy2004

Proud Member
One of my bosses returned from a trip to London last week and I asked her about some of the fun things she did. Turns out she's solely a theater buff and mainly went out at night to various plays and things. She mostly passed by touristy things like the London Eye and Buckinham Palace. Anyway, I mentioned that I might be going in September but was still a bit unsure about it. She insisted I go and the next morning when I got to work I found a book on my desk called Time Out London with a note that said "GO!" on it. She had used it on her trip and hoped the book would inspire me to continue with my trip.

I wanted to share this with you all becuz the book is REALLY good. And I think for fans who are going to make a vacation out of their trip to London for the concerts, it's very helpful...along with the tips fans are giving in other threads. If you are mainly into Architecture, the book has a section dedicated to all the places you might find interesting, tours to such places and whatnot. It's very organized so that you get the most out of your trip and see as many great things per day for discount prices. If you love Art, Theater, History, Shopping, whatever, it has all these different sections with organized tours that give you priority into such places and you don't have to stand in long lines waiting to get in...discount passes, the whole shebang.

The restaurant/pub stuff seemed pretty helpful, too.

Just wanted to share this with you in case you want to pick up the book for yourself. I also just realized there's a website online related to the book that is just as helpful if you want to check it out.

http://www.timeout.com/london/

Back