I've had enough of HIM!!!

Speed_Demon19

Proud Member
My brother and I were having an argument and it kinda got outa hand, so I went for a walk down the street to cool off. What does he do when I leave the house? He opens my CD player and snaps the CD sitting in there ("Got to Be There")... F$%# it annoyed the hell outa me. What the frick gives someone the right to go through my stuff and damage (in fact BREAK) my possessions? He's such a bully and he's nearly 21 years old. Grow up I say...

:(

Me and my brother are exactly the same we argue like cats and dogs all the time and were 21 and 19 now, and are still at it now! When fighting with siblings you do things in the heat of the moment, and I bet he will feel guilty and come apologise and be sorry for whats his done.

**In the mean time but a water ballon under his pillow** :p

hehe...
he's already in bed atm. maybe i should put his hand in some warm water :p
Yeah I'm almost 19 (this tuesday :)) so It's very similar to your situation. We've always fought with one another but he's always the one to instigate or OVERreact. I know I'm not perfect, but there's a time when you're right and you know you must fight... Ahhh I just wish I could defeat him with words, but I'm always so hopeless on the spot. It takes me a while to think of things to say and I always seem to be the submissive one.

Oh well... thanks for that sugarbunny. I hope he apologises, but he is very stubborn, so it rarely happens. Anyways, I'm off to bed. night xo.

Good Night!! So are you the younger sister then i take it? So me and my bro are opposite to you two - as im 21 and his 19 :p Cool Cool

He is already in bed?! perfect oppertunity to get your own back hehe. Turn everything in his room the opposite way its facing he will wake up and be totally freaked hehehe!

Sorry shouldnt encourage! Night x

Speed demon hun
have u spoken to your parents bout what he did?

that not right him doing that!

He shouldnt be doing that, especially at 21! :|

I say make him buy you a new one.

woah forgot bout this thread as i've just moved house, but thanks for the support guys. hey yeah my mum knew he did it. she can't really control him hey. my birthday's since passed and he still hasn't paid me back for it or anything.

and if i DID lay a hand on him... he'd probably give me a black eye. trust me... i'm tit for tat; if i hit some one, i should expect that they hit me back. not him though... if i hit him, he'd hit me 100 X harder. But when it's him who makes the first move, i can't get him back, know what i mean? it's a win/lose situation every time for me. thank god i'm traveling overseas for a few months - to see mj and the world :)

Good Night!! So are you the younger sister then i take it? So me and my bro are opposite to you two - as im 21 and his 19 :p Cool Cool

He is already in bed?! perfect oppertunity to get your own back hehe. Turn everything in his room the opposite way its facing he will wake up and be totally freaked hehehe!

Sorry shouldnt encourage! Night x

omg that would have been pretty funny haha. he'd be mega tripped out.

i've always dreamed of catching a wild bird and putting it in his room for him to wake up to... KAAAA KAAAAAA!!!! lol.

omg that would have been pretty funny haha. he'd be mega tripped out.

i've always dreamed of catching a wild bird and putting it in his room for him to wake up to... KAAAA KAAAAAA!!!! lol.

Naw. While he's sleeping, go into his room and through his pockets....and take the money that he owes you for the CD. Then leave a note. But do this right before you go to Europe...so he can't smack you!

Naw. While he's sleeping, go into his room and through his pockets....and take the money that he owes you for the CD. Then leave a note. But do this right before you go to Europe...so he can't smack you!

Hehe yeeahh that'd be heaps good.
Or as i say goodbye at the airport, I'll force him to hug me, then I'll take his wallet. Then when I'm on the plane and my family is waving goodbye, I'll wave the wallet in the air with a devilish smile. HA HA!!! :p

Hehe yeeahh that'd be heaps good.
Or as i say goodbye at the airport, I'll force him to hug me, then I'll take his wallet. Then when I'm on the plane and my family is waving goodbye, I'll wave the wallet in the air with a devilish smile. HA HA!!! :p

Yeah!! That's the way to do it!! LOL!! :D

Back