Lost my tickets at ticketmaster!

Toddola

Proud Member
You currently do not have any tickets for upcoming events. We can fix that.

----------
WTF.... Thank you Ticketmaster, thank you for taking my tickets away. Life is just wonderful! Or is this just until they can add me to the dates at 6 of March?

did u not print out the reciept?

and do look which country ur ticketmaster is set to. it needs to be on U.K.

that happened to me too! but dont worry, select your order history tab and they will be there with the rescheduled date.. they must be just updating it

I want a big red button there - GET A REFUND!!!! I'm out of money after buying viagogo tickets and I still need to pay for change of flight!!!!

dont panic people if u go on order history it shows em there

its because they are not upcoming events.... it is like a year away ! lol

Usually all forthcoming events are displayed under 'upcoming events'.

I currently have the same issue - my tickets have disappeared from 'upcoming events' but remain in the order history with the original date on them.

I rang Ticketmaster to ask what was going on but the guy wasn't very interested in my problem and told me that it was 'probably' because they were trying to change all the date info. Probably. Yea, thanks mate. That's why I rang this premium rate telephone line - for speculatory pseudo-advice.

I think not.

I shall stay on the case.

my tickets for july 13th arent in the my tickets section but when i click on order history they are there still as the 8th but when i click on them it comes up as the 13th. and just rang them up to clarify and they said they are there on their screen so no probs. like others have said i guess its just cause of all the rearranging

Last edited:
Back