MJ Hater Lorraine Kelly might be coming to my school

MJMThriller

Proud Member
MJ Hater Lorraine Kelly might be coming to my school to give a assembly speech. She's made several rude remarkd about MJ in the past. Here's one of her articles: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/columnists/lorraine_kelly/article2237449.ece

In today's Sun she also called MJ fans 'deluded' for paying to see a 'fragile, cancer-stricken man'.

Anyway, assuming I get the opportunity to talk to her, what should I say to her about it? :scratch:

I'd throw eggs at her...forget talking.

:rofl: I'd be on the news for attacking a 'local celebrity'.

I was thinking maybe telling her that she should think before she puts her pen to paper because most of what she says is drivel. And to try and stop ass kissing the public, by saying what she thinks everyone wants to hear. Then call her 'tabloid scum'.

Or would that be too much? :D

:rofl: I'd be on the news for attacking a 'local celebrity'.

I was thinking maybe telling her that she should think before she puts her pen to paper because most of what she says is drivel. And to try and stop ass kissing the public, by saying what she thinks everyone wants to hear. Then call her 'tabloid scum'.

Or would that be too much? :D

LOL seems fine to me :D

sound fine to me too,is there anyone else in your school that you know likes michael,if so they can back you up give you some support,but if not i think letting her know how you feel is good.

MJ Hater Lorraine Kelly might be coming to my school to give a assembly speech. She's made several rude remarkd about MJ in the past. Here's one of her articles: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/columnists/lorraine_kelly/article2237449.ece

In today's Sun she also called MJ fans 'deluded' for paying to see a 'fragile, cancer-stricken man'.

Anyway, assuming I get the opportunity to talk to her, what should I say to her about it? :scratch:

I bet she would go & see MJ if she were given free tickets though...tell her when you see her to keep her big gob shut, it's none of her business what we spend our money on. I think she is deluded herself in thinking anyone watches her programme & gives a shit about her opinions. She writes for The Sun, need i say more?

sound fine to me too,is there anyone else in your school that you know likes michael,if so they can back you up give you some support,but if not i think letting her know how you feel is good.

No, I don't think there is anyone else that's a fan of Michael himself, as opposed to just his music. Yeah, if she comes and I get near her, I'll let her know what I think of her comments. :cheeky:

look at that statement! what kind of a school would have someone in who thinks that way to talk to their students? forget she is wrong about Michael, look at what she is saying... that people who are actually afflicted with cancer or are fragile should be what? cast away? that's unbelievable your school would bring someone in who thinks like this. what level of school is yours? highschool, college? i'm wondering. someone should surely protest her visit altogether. forget for a moment who she is talking of, and look at what her message is. that is so sad society would lift someone like this up. i've no idea who she is, but i feel she is unworthy of being given a platform in front of students regardless of the level, but i'm just wondering at what stage someone like this is introduced to a group of students.

look at that statement! what kind of a school would have someone in who thinks that way to talk to their students? forget she is wrong about Michael, look at what she is saying... that people who are actually afflicted with cancer or are fragile should be what? cast away? that's unbelievable your school would bring someone in who thinks like this. what level of school is yours? highschool, college? i'm wondering. someone should surely protest her visit altogether. forget for a moment who she is talking of, and look at what her message is. that is so sad society would lift someone like this up. i've no idea who she is, but i feel she is unworthy of being given a platform in front of students regardless of the level, but i'm just wondering at what stage someone like this is introduced to a group of students.

^Exactly.

MJJHIStory, what you're thinking of saying to her sounds fine to me. u_u

Yeah, although I think she meant that the fans only want to go ogle at him being ill. As opposed to cancer sufferers being worthless.
^Exactly.

MJJHIStory, what you're thinking of saying to her sounds fine to me. u_u
Cheers. :)

Any attention you give her makes her more credible. I say ignore her all together, as if she doesn't exist. No words will stop what she does for a living, it's sad enough she has to live with a personality like that :)

The crux of her argument is flawed. Tickets were bought before the cancer story broke - so that's half her argument rendered redundant - and MJ didn't look frail at the announcement - so that's the other half.

OH hell naw...the never of her calling mj that :angry: :censored:

I would say: make a new emailaccount, let us send you a mail of what we think of her, put all our text in word, print it and give it to Miss Hater if you get the chance :D

Or if you want to play it smarter, put the document including all our messages on CD-rom and give it to her. That way, she will nicely thank you with a big smile on her mouth, not knowing what you're giving her, until she gets home...

She'll never forget you :tease:

I would scream BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
until she will leave

I would say: make a new emailaccount, let us send you a mail of what we think of her, put all our text in word, print it and give it to Miss Hater if you get the chance :D

Or if you want to play it smarter, put the document including all our messages on CD-rom and give it to her. That way, she will nicely thank you with a big smile on her mouth, not knowing what you're giving her, until she gets home...

She'll never forget you :tease:
LMAO! I say do this! She'll think she's got a gift until she sees it! :lol: She annoys the hell out of me. As do most of the people with their pathetic columns in newspapers. Who are they to say things about how people live their own lives. Embarrassing imo.

Wow, I had no idea she was so mean. Not that I had much respect for her in the first place, but I certainly don't have any now.

She was at my work about a month ago, I ignored her most folk made a big fuss. If I'd said anything I could of got the sack, instead i voiced my opinions of her to one of my colleagues to keep myself satisfied.

and shes the one that interviewed justin timberlake about michaels passing...what a bitch

I couldn't believe her the other day, I didn't think she was like this. If you get a chance, tell her exactly what you think of her.

If she is giving a speech and you want to make a statement why don't you just stand up and turn your back on her. Maybe wear a t-shirt with the words Not Deluded on your back. :)

Cheers

Mike R

That would feel good but I think we should ask ourselves, what would Michael do? We should follow his good example.

Back