[Boxer] Amir Khan slams Michael Jackson

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
http://www.24hoursport.co.uk/insportstoday/1257.html

Amir Khan has slammed Michael Jackson after the King of Pop claimed he postponed his opening dates at the O2 Arena due to a 'lack of time to rehearse due to other shows taking place there'. Khan is preparing for his fight against Andreas Kotelnik at the O2 next month and says he will Wanna Be Starting Something.

Jackson has angered fans by postponing his tour and Khan is fuming. He said: "My business is all about preparation too and I am working much, much harder than Michael is.

"I'm certainly not postponing my fight. Tell my fans that I am prepared and am ready to put on a show far more spectacular than his anyway.

"I've always been a big fan of Michael Jackson but I was annoyed to read his comments on the internet.

"I'm annoyed that he has used my fight as the reason for letting his fans down and now it's up to me to light up the O2 myself on 27th June with my own version of 'Thriller'.

"Tell Michael if he wants to come to Freddie Roach's gym, I'll show him what it takes to prepare and to rehearse properly. Then he'll really have something to have a song and dance about."

Re: Amir Khan slams Michael Jackson

Who's that? Some Bollywood actor?

Re: Amir Khan slams Michael Jackson

What the hell is this guy's problem and when did MJ blame him for the reason of the re-scheduled dates???

:\.........Yeah ok. (Looks in the other direction)

LMFAO! His mouth is bigger than his entire body.

I'm glad Amir Khan (yeah the same name as the Bollywood actor but this is actually a lightweight boxing champ) is prepared for his fights but for the rest he's jumping the gun so bad...it sounds hilarious.

I don't think Michael Jackson even uttered his name with the this is it tour.

Huh? MJ blamed him? What is he talking about? I've never heard of him anyway.

And his show more spectacular than Michael Jackson's???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Living on the moon is he?

What an idiot, I hope he gets knocked out in the first few seconds.....again lol. That really would be a Thriller wouldn't it. At least MJ's shows will go the distance!

I dont understand even why this guy made his "statement" I mean who cares, seriously. Comparing a boxer to MJ mmmmhmmm

HAHA

how pathetic!!

Ahmed can you not even sell out your own shows without having to get Michaels name in there to highlight your, one thing you are not are a Thriller and you only have to get in a ring for a few mis if and when you get knocked out, however Michael will *KNOCK YOU OUT* with his talent and showmanship, you cannot even walk in the shadow as the greats like ALLI and Bruno or come to it, Tyson, or someone michael was going to work with at one time NASSEEM!!

So dont use your bad mouth to try and get your shows seelling ! MIKE sold out in mins! the only thing you sold out was YOURSELF!!#

Your the pitts!!

Terry

he couldn't last a minute with someone his own age in a ring, the guy can't take a punch and hes better off fighting washed up old people, I want to see him OWNED again, he doesn't deserve a shot at the title if u ask me...

Someone punched Amir Kahn real hard on the head. I guess the next thing he will say is that he will fight Rocky Balboa anytime anyplace, lol.

eh i never heard of this lad and if he had two senses, he wouldn't have said this BUT he got what he wanted. publicity now people are gonna c if the man won or lost so they can rub it in if he does lose...lol classic media actions.

:lol: who is this guy? i dont even know him and he wants to show michael how to rehearse and make a show? :rofl:
since rehearsing for a fight is maybe quite different to rehearsing for a concert ^_^
:yawn:

very simple why this statement... everything MJ sells.
I'm not sure MJ or he team didn't even mention him... but that's not the point. You mention MJ and you have 100% doubled your publicity at minimum.
Doesn't seem that much a moron to me. Business as usual!

Back