What did you do today

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
What have you done today....
I have been for a walk along the beach and went and had Lunch,before coming home,and now starting a new video as a tribute to Michael.

Today I bought a Christmas tree. And I became emotional because they have played "Give Love On Christmas Day" by the Jackson 5. I had tears in my eyes and I became very sad. It's not fair. :cry: Mr. Murray has certainly a Merry Christmas with his family. And we mourn for our beloved Michael.

I've been practicing the guitar, had lunch, watched a bit of Home Alone and spent most of my time on here!!! :)

sleep.. then I was out with my mom, in 4 hours :O ..
then we come home again.. and now im on computer :p

not too much.. Im not feeling so well latley

I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't been well either. It's really my stomach that is just being more sensitive lately.
So today(well yesterday now) I spent most of it on here while watching soaps and crying because of Michael and a couple of other reasons. :(

Oh my gosh! I just noticed this thread was started in May. :( :( Michael, come back!

oh wow I get so sad when old threads are bumped. I wish it really was May :cry:

worked had rehearsal made love to my bf and now just chillin about to go to bed

Went to work for 8 hours, took a package to the post office, stopped at the drug store, came home and watched my computer die a slow and painful death from a virus.

^ Oi that sucks :shock: Hate puter viruses :rant:

Went grocery shopping, did a little studying, made a mass pile of beef & veggie skewered kebabs that I'll be throwing on the grill soon for my friends and I. And havin some beer and wine cuz it's like 36C out here ;)

Today I watched Take two again, listened Michael Jackson Motown Years and wrote an article telling the experience of seeing him here in Brazil´s community!

Went shopping with my housemates. Bought 4 pairs of pyjamas. :happy:

I stayed at my mother's because she wasn't feeling well. It was Martin Luther King Jr. day so I had the day off from work. Just spent it watching TV.

good morning first of all *laugh*
I am sitting here on practical work at 09:40
and waiting 4 breakfirst *kihihi* and beside
I´m joined at mjjc ;)
(I know at work you shoulnd´t do that,but I´m borred =) )

Woke up a little while ago, playing with my cats but should be getting ready to go to work.

Back