VIAGOGO: Our account is locked we need help!

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
Can someone please help us? WE URGENTLY NEED HELP. We have tickets to the 12th of July show and as the dates have been changed we need to swap them for another date, but we only have until the 3rd of next month. However we are unable to do this because our account for some reason is locked! How do we go about unlocking it? (ITS VIAGOGO)

Can someone please help us? WE URGENTLY NEED HELP. We have tickets to the 12th of July show and as the dates have been changed we need to swap them for another date, but we only have until the 3rd of next month. However we are unable to do this because our account for some reason is locked! How do we go about unlocking it? (ITS VIAGOGO)

I would phone them to see what is going on. I take it you perhaps forgot your password & typed in the wrong one on your account too many times? (which i have done myself with other stuff) I think it's best if you speak to a human. : )

thanks i have tried contacting them many times regarding the situation but they will not get back to me. looks like i have lost a crap load of money.

from other topic their phone nr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtspicht
No worries, just contact them :flowers:

Phone: 0044 203 13 71 852
This is the customerservice department number for people calling from outside Great Britain.

Back