WIN tickets all week on Kiss FM!

Lorraine

Proud Member
Country
United-Kingdom
You only get this with KISS!
We’ve brought you Britney, Beyonce and Lady Gaga and now we’ve got the King of Pop (naturally)!
All this week on KISS we’ll be giving away tickets to see Michael Jackson at London’s O2! Listen out for MJ tunes every day and call to be in with a chance of winning! If you hear ‘Billy Jean‘ we’ll make them OPENING NIGHT TICKETS.
Call KISS on 020 7617 9100

http://www.totalkiss.com/2009/06/win-michael-jackson-tickets/

Good luck to anyone that tries. :D

Last edited:
thanks listenin 2 em now, want 2 win the tickets badly

goodluck to everyone who enters

thanxyou for posting loz hun

Well, that puts the chances of getting any proper work dones this week at zero %.

So basically, if you hear an MJ tune - ring in?

So basically, if you hear an MJ tune - ring in?

yes, dat wat i am hoping to do, in the first seconds. lool they havent made it clear whats gonna happen once you get through.

^ I haven't heard one either. :bugeyed :lol: I bet it's like once a day or something? Unlike capital that were doing it every hour.

^ I haven't heard one either. :bugeyed :lol: I bet it's like once a day or something? Unlike capital that were doing it every hour.

Yeah i no - but i text in every hour that week for those summer ball tickets whilst at work and nothing lol!
Apparently on a message board there was only one winner yesterday at half 5!?

Yeah i no - but i text in every hour that week for those summer ball tickets whilst at work and nothing lol!
Apparently on a message board there was only one winner yesterday at half 5!?

Yeah, bout 5.30, was listening at work, she didnt even know that when Billie Jean played she won first night tickets.

Yeah, bout 5.30, was listening at work, she didnt even know that when Billie Jean played she won first night tickets.

I read that she wasnt that excited lol people on the kiss website were fuming haha!!

I listen to heart now they just play Michael / Jackson 5 nearly every hour!

I read that she wasnt that excited lol people on the kiss website were fuming haha!!

I listen to heart now they just play Michael / Jackson 5 nearly every hour!

My impressions exaclty, ha ha - She was like "Ohhhh, yeaahh, greeaaatt" even the presenter wanted more of a reaction, lol

I think they give the impression its alot but it only started yesterday and only one winner yesterday but if its one winner a day between 6am and 9pm i think no chance lol

Oohhh yeahh pretty slim chance then... knowing my luck i will turn it off and they will play it haha!

they just played dont stop till u get enough, and i phoned in the second i heard the beat didnt get through, kmt

Boooo!! :-( Its ringing now lol!! haha Maybe tomorrow ill just keep on the line ringing it till they play it lol!

When Heart gave away tickets a couple of months ago, I had the same problem. People tie up the lines constantly and so if you dial when you hear the song being played you have no chance of getting through. I heard MJ songs a lot and everytime I dialled I had that problem. I even tried phoning at random times during the day and the phone line was ALWAYS busy.
I have been listening to KISS all day today and phoned in a second of DSTYGE being played and line was busy. They aren't busy all the time though, so perhaps it's worth phoning as each song ends? If the next song comes on and isn't an MJ song then just hang up before it's answered. If the next song is an MJ song then stay on the line and wait for an answer. They just gave away MJ tickets, so I don't think they'll do it again for at least another couple of hours.

Anyone worked out any sort of pattern yet?! As i good in my car about 8pm last night Billie Jean was just finishing I was gutted :-( if only id left a few minutes earlier!

i tried to win tix last time from them but everytime it rang and rang and then the next thing it'd be engaged.

Somebody won first night tickets (i.e billie jean was played) about half an hour ago.

Back