Cheapish Opening Night Tickets

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
Viagogo seem to have slashed there prices today you can get 2x opening night tickets for £125 each (thats with all the fees at the moment)
I think this is pretty good - i just brought 2 x

Thx for telling us. I would have waited if i had known it from the get go.

i know thats the thing I dont understand how its working... i have been pushing myself to hold out for tickets for opening night but when I saw thoses prices I couldnt risk them going back up.

Interesting how ALL dates suddenly got cheaper! Still too expensive though...

yeah prices have been slashed by at least half for most nights ive looked at. one ticket yesterday i looked at was around £535. todays its £236. how gutted would u be if u bought it yesterday. mind u im gutted cause now u can only buy in pairs as someone has bought 2 and i cant buy one now anyway. it even worse seeing the cheap prices and still not being able to buy them

i dont think they are the cancelled ticks. the prices have been reduced on loads of ticks that have been there for ages. im not seeing any new ones well very few

awesome, maybe if we wait a bit more it will get even cheaper.
At the moment I am going opening night, but i want to go more than once.

I dont think they will get much cheaper than they are also i noticed the admin fees they put on top have been slashed as well x

I think TM must have dumped all extra tix on viagogo in the past 24 hours, because it's not like all the individual sellers lowered their prices at the same time.

I think TM must have dumped all extra tix on viagogo in the past 24 hours, because it's not like all the individual sellers lowered their prices at the same time.
Well, obviously AEG lowered their prices as it's getting closer to show time... throughout the dates prices have been reduced... I don't think that cancelled Ticketmaster Tix will move over to Viagogo!

We also paid way to much for our opening night tickets... there would be so much better available now! But the thing is, you don't know whether you should wait... sure, the prices get reduced, but if someone buys the seats at the high price then they are gone and a reduced price won't help you if it's not available anymore! Sucks! ;)

Well, obviously AEG lowered their prices as it's getting closer to show time... throughout the dates prices have been reduced... I don't think that cancelled Ticketmaster Tix will move over to Viagogo!

We also paid way to much for our opening night tickets... there would be so much better available now! But the thing is, you don't know whether you should wait... sure, the prices get reduced, but if someone buys the seats at the high price then they are gone and a reduced price won't help you if it's not available anymore! Sucks! ;)

I've been keeping track of certain dates and sections, and I know FOR SURE that tickets were added for those dates and sections, so considering how there are lower ticket prices throughout all the concerts, it only makes sense that additional tickets were added to Viagogo.

I don't think that cancelled Ticketmaster Tix will move over to Viagogo!
yeah i agree. those are ticketmaster tickets if u get me. the via ones have come straight from AEG.so TM will just resell in order to make their profit and ive seen no really new ticks on via that would make u think they are cancelled ones. all ive seen is new upto6 ticks available which is AEG ones.its not like only the cancelled ones are now been sold at a cheaper price its across the board. so tbh doesnt really matter one way or the other

maybe its a few day stunt to get the selling market going again. i cant see the prices staying like that. i think they will go up again in a day or 3

Maaaaan...looking at those prices now makes me wanna cry! :lol:

^^^ me too! I'd buy more now, but most tickets are only sold as pairs and I need single tix!

Hey, i really really want a ticket for opening night, and if anyone wants to buy with viagogo too, we can split :)

let me know! send me a pm!

Maaaaan...looking at those prices now makes me wanna cry! :lol:

I know! I got my third ticket today (yippee!), but it makes me feel sick to think about the BIG money I used for another ticket in March... :puke: Damn, that's just wrong. lol

I know! I got my third ticket today (yippee!), but it makes me feel sick to think about the BIG money I used for another ticket in March... :puke: Damn, that's just wrong. lol

For what dates??

I know I spend crazy:tease:money
for my July 18 ticket :doh: And now
it's half the price-_-

Back