Front Row Tix

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
How are people getting these tickets is it viagogo or were they lucky in the pre/general sale?? Tell me your secrets ;-D X

Pretty sure you can get "cheapish" Block A tickets on Viagogo. Well, a lot cheaper that 795 pound anyway.

Just tonight I saw Block A2, row C tickets for about 160 pound each.

i second that one. i found amazing tickets on viagogo and not that expensive, imo...honestly, it's what i would pay to see mj.

I got mine on Viagogo.. at the time of doing so they had a lot of front row seats for various nights, I havent seen any on there for a while now though.. getting closer and getting snapped up I guess. :yes:

I managed to get September front row seats (4) on Ticketmaster the minute they went on sale.

For July, I managed to get 2 for £300 on Ebay.

there was a few front rows on viagogo might still be some for the sept shows? and ppl who qued at the box office. tbh i prefer to be a few rows back the footage ive seen of other shows from the front row it isnt that good as u are to near the stage and can hardly see that much of the stage cause u are looking up so much

there was a few front rows on viagogo might still be some for the sept shows? and ppl who qued at the box office. tbh i prefer to be a few rows back the footage ive seen of other shows from the front row it isnt that good as u are to near the stage and can hardly see that much of the stage cause u are looking up so much

How will I get picked to be a YANA girl then? lol

got them on viagogo
AEG keeps releasing front rows from time to time :) pay attention! you never know when they pop up.

my advice is check everyday, because I was almost going to be Row E tickets and well.... they were gone before I could get the money on time... then Row C tickets became available and went ahead and got them. (well my friend did).. But about the same time Row A tickets were available also. I just prefer A2 rather then front row tickets. This way I'll be able to see MJ from the front, rather then the side.

So yeah, just check everyday for them and if dates don't matter to you then you have a better chance of getting row A tickets. I am really happy with my row C ticket tho. I was 4th row for the Janet concert and I was so close that I could see Janet's sweat fall to the ground when she dances. :) Like someone else said your neck might be strained from looking up too much.... my neck was actually strained from the Janet concert, but it's okay... especially since I'm seeing Michael, Oh my..... can not wait! :)

But about the same time Row A tickets were available also. I just prefer A2 rather then front row tickets. This way I'll be able to see MJ from the front, rather then the side.
Hmm... well, only if no one stands right in front of you! ;) I had the choice too between row C A1 and row C A2... it was hard decision, but I choose A1... it also was cheaper... I'm still wondering whether that was the right decision! It would be so much easier to know the seat number right away!

Hmm... well, only if no one stands right in front of you! ;) I had the choice too between row C A1 and row C A2... it was hard decision, but I choose A1... it also was cheaper... I'm still wondering whether that was the right decision! It would be so much easier to know the seat number right away!

I really hope you have a good view of Michael from A1. I would think youd have a side view most of the time but I hope i am wrong! :)

row A tix for A blocks pop up once in a while it seems. just keep checking viagogo! :)

I really hope you have a good view of Michael from A1. I would think youd have a side view most of the time but I hope i am wrong! :)

row A tix for A blocks pop up once in a while it seems. just keep checking viagogo! :)
Yeah, I know... but if someone stands in front of me, I will have to look between him and the next person... so that's probably better than being in the smack middle with someone in front of me... of course... if the seat is at the far end then that sucks too... lol like I said... it would be so much easier knowing seat numbers! But then again... Michael moves and is not always standing in the same position... so whatever! ;)

if its just about being the yana girl.. maybe there wont be anyone on stage this time.. have u ever thought about that? lol

if its just about being the yana girl.. maybe there wont be anyone on stage this time.. have u ever thought about that? lol

Are you kidding me. Michael is gonna,
have a girl on Stage :lol::wub: Trust me:yes::cheeky:

being in the a1 and A3 isnt like a stadium gig the stage is alot smaller. , it really doesnt make that much difference.its not like hes stood in the centre spot and will never move

Back