A different Side of Ebay

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
I know there has been lots of messages and threads about being wary of ebay due to sellers etc. I sold 2 of my tickets on there in April, and the buyer paid me - i phoned her up we had a good chat about MJ and the concerts and went away happy people.
Since then Ive tried calling her and emailing her to tell her I have a new number so thought she would like that instead of ringing my old one and thinking shed been conned. But nothing ive emailed her email and ebay adresses called and everything so not sure whats going on :-(

Well i bought my opening night ticket on Ebay, i am in regular contact with the seller he left me a contact number and provided ticket purchase confromation for me i havnt phoned the number he left me but when tickets start getting dispatched thats when i'll be messgeing him asking if hes got them yet

Maybe she just wanted the tickets? to be honest when I buy somthing off ebay I just want the item not a friendship. That being said it is nice to see somone like you go the extra mile so to speak.

The main thing is you have the money and a address to send the tickets to so just relax :)

I wasnt trying to befriend her i just phoned her after the auction to let her know the details and etc and sent her the confirmation, i contacted again to say new number and new address as of course i gave her these details for her own piece of mind . the least i thought i would get back was just an email saying thanks but nothing!

I am worried that she hasnt been in contact she paid alot.

You have the address to send them to, right? If so then I don't see a problem. :unsure: Unless I'm missing something! Maybe she's just busy or didn't see a need to respond.

I wouldn't worry too much about not having a reply from her. She'll probably respond when the tickets have been sent out or if there's a problem. Lovely to see that you've made an effort though, it's always difficult to know who to trust when on ebay!

I'm thinking of selling 2 tickets on ebay as I have 2 spare for july 16th,
is it easy to sell things on ebay or will ebay remove the tickets since I don't have the items "in my hand" yet ?

^^okey,thanks. One day there's thousands of tickets and the next second there's about 10 left! so weird..it's like ebay removes tickets...
maybe I'll have it a go

Back