Seating Dilemma

bobmoo79

Proud Member
So, I have tickets to see Mike on 18th July - Block 109 Row U,but somebody has just offered me a ticket for Block 403 Row B.
Do you think the view from 109 will be good enough (i.e. close enough), or is it better to go with Block 403? I don't really like heights, but I want to have the best view of the show. Also, would it be better to see it from a more side view (403) or more form the front (109)?

Thanks!!

I had the same dilemma but with 108 and 402. I went with 108, I think the top tiers seem a bit out of the action so to speak. Plus I think it's better to see the show head on than from the side imo.

Thanks for your help guys.
It was reassuring to know that you would stick with the ticket I already have.

I can't wait!!!

I would suggest to go with 403 as they are row B tickets which aren't too far back. you'll have a great view, much closer to the stage than 109

here's a video of block 402 to give u an idea of the view you'll get, bear in mind you'll be near the front of the block so not as high up as this video shows...

block 402 at O2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THAFjT7TICg

hope this helps

Last edited:
It's personal preference really, I know people who love being right on top of the stage in block say 112, I'd rather be in somewhere nearer the middle to take in the whole show, yes the acts are smaller on stage but you see the "show" when you sit on top of the stage so to speak you can see the act but can missing out on the show effects and atmosphere as the show goes out to the main arena.

i would go with block 402 all the way, its closer than it looks on the youtube video and row B is right at the front !!!

I know block 402 is closer to the stage, but the view you get from 108 is really good. You get to see the whole thing, and it's a pretty central view! And the o2 unlike other arenas seems really small, so even the back is not actually that far from the stage.

I have seen wrestling events, theatre and other shows from up high and I've been to a couple shows only about ten rows back. Needless to say, unless the floor seats were one step up each row (so that each row back is about a head's-height higher than the previous row), the seats up higher are much better.

Of course, that's just me. Unless the floor seats raise (which they don't appear to at the O2), then I'd assume to be up top if I'm not within the first five rows or so. I can't imagine being 20 - 50 rows back on the floor. I'd be staring up at screens all night.

If its a subdued crowd and everyone is sitting (such as a jazz concert or another more mellow act, then you can see good from pretty far back). In MJ's case, I don't expect many people to be sitting :)

Could anybody tell me something about the view from blocks 401 or 422? Will you be able to see everything from these blocks? Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Could anybody tell me something about the view from blocks 401 or 422? Will you be able to see everything from these blocks? Thanks for your help!

You're going to get a good view from anywhere you sit. Yes they are high blocks but you'll be able to see everything.

Back