so annoyed right now

sidestepper

Proud Member
well i got my tickets and i was over the moon, i was dancing singing then one evening i here michael jackson has moved his concert to march 2 2010! i dont get it why push us to the end for, i got them tickets coz i wanted to he him FIRST not LAST its stupid. i asked for a refund and viagogo havent given the money back after 2 weeks. and my mum is being a idiot she is saying i cant get another ticket untill the refund is given and she is refusing to contact them. and the concert is getting closer and i havent got a ticket i new it was never going to happen. im sorry for the rant but i had to get it of my chest so pissed.WHY MICHAEL MOVE THE CONCERT TILL NEXT YEAR FOR I CANT WAIT THAT LONG

:doh: Just be glad you have a ticket. And it's not Michael that moved it. On Viagogo, you need to tell them you want a refund - as in they give you 3 options. I know because I had to chose one of the options myself cos I wanted to keep my ticket. One of the other options was to get a refund.

Quote from site:

My date has changed, what happens now?

If you have purchased tickets for one of the dates that have changed, you will soon receive an e-mail from viagogo with full instructions on the options available to you. You will be able to accept the new date, or choose from a selection of alternative dates or request a full refund of the purchase price and fees.

Please check your e-mail account as this e-mail will explain everything you need to know and will outline the steps you need to follow.

Please note: we will not be able to take amendment or refund request over the telephone so you must check your e-mail account and follow the instructions provided.

Aw, sorry to hear you're having problems. You should get your refund soon by now. I haven't had one off them so don't know, but maybe others here can let you know how long it took them to get theirs. Keep the faith! You will see Michael! :D

well i got my tickets and i was over the moon, i was dancing singing then one evening i here michael jackson has moved his concert to march 2 2010! i dont get it why push us to the end for, i got them tickets coz i wanted to he him FIRST not LAST its stupid. i asked for a refund and viagogo havent given the money back after 2 weeks. and my mum is being a idiot she is saying i cant get another ticket untill the refund is given and she is refusing to contact them. and the concert is getting closer and i havent got a ticket i new it was never going to happen. im sorry for the rant but i had to get it of my chest so pissed.WHY MICHAEL MOVE THE CONCERT TILL NEXT YEAR FOR I CANT WAIT THAT LONG

Why didn't you just choose the option for a new date?

Back