Just to confirm (Ticket limits)

mp09

Proud Member
I'm sure this has come up 34298340 times but I searched and cannot find it.

The limit from Ticketmaster is 4 tickets, and the limit from Viagogo is 6, so between them you are allowed 10 tickets without going over the limit allowed?

Just I have 3 tickets for the 22nd July and have just bought 2 tickets for the 13th July, so I'm not over my allocation and I'm safe?

Thanks a lot!

Wh did you buy them with ticketmaster or viagogo?,it,s a limit of 6 for viagogo and a limit of 4 with ticketmaster but this does not include the pre-sale tickets bought with a code,

The 3 I got through TM where in the pre-sale. I've not bought anything else via Ticketmaster/Seetickets.
I think I should be safe, right?

I worried abit to begin with, i bought 3 during the pre-sale and then another 2 in the general sale making it 5 from ticketmaster,it does state it somewhere on there website about the limit not including pre-sale ,i,ll go find it for you,

HERE YOU GO.THIS WAS FOUND ON THE TM WEBSITE,

Our standard practice on events that have a specific ticket limit is to review all bookings, in order to identify if there are any instances of the stipulated ticket limit being exceeded. This is undertaken at the request of our client, the event promoter or venue.

Our objective is to ensure that all fans are offered a fair opportunity to buy tickets. The ticket limit for the Michael Jackson full public on-sale on Friday 13 March 2009 was set to four (4) tickets per household, per person per credit card across the entire run.

If you have booked more than the stated ticket limit for the public on-sale, and in accordance with the above, any bookings you have made above this limit will be cancelled, and the appropriate credit will appear on the credit or debit card used at the time of the booking.

LOOK HERE...Please note that this does not affect any tickets purchased within the ticket limits set during the pre-sale, these sales were pre-managed by registration codes being issued.

We trust that you can understand the reasons for this action and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Last edited:
Firstly, I would like to apologise for the confusion- I’ve made sure that the rest of the team is aware of the rules and restrictions in regards to the Michael Jackson bookings.
I can confirm that Viagogo is an official outlet for the Michael Jackson shows and that you are able to buy up to 6 tickets from this company.
Another official outlet is Ticketmaster and you are able to book up to 4 tickets from them. This restriction applies only to the general sale and the pre-sale tickets are not taken into the count.
As separate companies will not be cross-checking bookings between themselves, you are able to book 4 tickets from Ticketmaster and additional 6 tickets from Viagogo and none of your tickets will be cancelled.

I hope this helps.
Please feel free to contact the customer service team, should you require any further assistance.
Kind Regards,

Kasia Figiel

Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London, SE10 0DX
www.theo2.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 20 8463 2000

Thanks all, very useful.
If I can afford it might go again later in the run early next year now too :)

well i got 4 tickets via the presale code and another 4 via viagogo, im gonn buy more , im going to at least one concert per month minimum

I'm sure this has come up 34298340 times but I searched and cannot find it.

The limit from Ticketmaster is 4 tickets, and the limit from Viagogo is 6, so between them you are allowed 10 tickets without going over the limit allowed?

Just I have 3 tickets for the 22nd July and have just bought 2 tickets for the 13th July, so I'm not over my allocation and I'm safe?

Thanks a lot!
are you selling those !!!!! you just got those????? Where are the seats?

I bought 4 from the TM presale can I buy more if I get a pre sale code tomorrow?

If anyone gets a presale code that they don't need, I would appreciate it. I got 2 tickets for on the 16th July, but can no longer go on that date due to work commitments, and haven't yet been able to sell the tickets (At face value, i might add).

bought 4 from the TM presale can I buy more if I get a pre sale code tomorrow?
user_offline.gif
vbrep_register("1944029")
no. if u bought any amount in the presale u cant buy anymore tomorrow

i guess going by the below it includes general and presale.

or all fans who have registered on http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com but have not purchased tickets will be re-entered into the lottery system once again to receive a code. If you haven’t yet registered do so before Tuesday, June 23rd and you will also be entered to receive a code. Please note, receiving a code does not guarantee a ticket. 4-ticket limit per person applies and if you have previously purchased tickets you will not be able to do so again. Stay tuned to http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com for more ticket information.

i guess going by the below it includes general and presale.

I dunno...reading that again it seems like it could mean regardless if those things if you have a code you can buy tomorrow. People are being told different things again! As if they can't just be organised enough to think about this and publish the rules before announcing a sale lol.

I dunno...reading that again it seems like it could mean regardless if those things if you have a code you can buy tomorrow.
not sure how u get that

and if you have previously purchased tickets you will not be able to do so again.

Is there a ticket limit?

Tickets are limited to 4 per person, per cardholder and per billing address (over all dates) and any multiple bookings made in excess of this limit are liable to cancelled without notice. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A PASSCODE PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL TO BEAR IN MIND ANY BOOKINGS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE AT YOUR BILLING ADDRESS DURING THE ORIGINAL ONSALE PERIOD.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_ql_4

Now im confused

Is there a ticket limit?

Tickets are limited to 4 per person, per cardholder and per billing address (over all dates) and any multiple bookings made in excess of this limit are liable to cancelled without notice. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A PASSCODE PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL TO BEAR IN MIND ANY BOOKINGS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE AT YOUR BILLING ADDRESS DURING THE ORIGINAL ONSALE PERIOD.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_ql_4

Now im confused

OMG????!!! They still keep changing the rules... what is wrong with them?

i don think any of them have a clue what they are doing no one seems to talk to each other. ive given my code away to friends who hardly have any ticks cause frankly its not worth the worry of buying more and hoping nothing happens. ill stick to viagogo for others i buy

where it says 4 tickets per person, per househouse, per billing address...

does that mean, for example... if i live in the same house as my sister, she can buy 4...and i can also buy 4? If they come from different cards?

I am wondering this same thing...

And something else also...
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A PASSCODE PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL TO BEAR IN MIND ANY BOOKINGS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE AT YOUR BILLING ADDRESS DURING THE ORIGINAL ONSALE PERIOD.
Does that mean that you can purchase tickets if you have already bought them (3) on the presale -one on general, but they will be than cancelled or you won't be even able to do that?

I just called Ticketmaster...

I said that i was originally told by TM that it was
max of 4 tix in Presale
max of 6 in General Sale

But on TM's website it now says Max of 4 overall

I rang to clarify and he said it was Max of 4 and that i was now 2 tickets over (because of the ones i booked today)

So What the hell is going on :S

does that mean, for example... if i live in the same house as my sister, she can buy 4...and i can also buy 4? If they come from different cards?
no because its the same billing address

its always been 4 sean

official outlet is Ticketmaster and you are able to book up to 4 tickets from them. This restriction applies only to the general sale and the pre-sale tickets are not taken into the count

so this means its 4 from ticketmaster for just the GENERAL sale??

Back