More production tickets to be released!

mkgenie

Proud Member
THE STAGE IS ALMOST SET!

Rehearsals are underway with the full production staged for the final touches in preparation for the 13 July 2009 London opening.

We are now able to release a limited number of production tickets. Because you registered for information on MichaelJacksonLive.com, you will have the chance to be one of the first to purchase these tickets. In the next day (OR LATER TODAY), a random selection of registrants will be emailed a unique passcode from MJ@MichaelJacksonLive.com. This does not guarantee the ability to purchase tickets. Tickets will be sold first come, first served beginning at 8am GMT on Wednesday 24, June 2009.

We encourage you to monitor your email inbox and be ready to act quickly as we expect additional codes to be allocated once the sale begins at 8am GMT.

If you do not receive an email for this set of releases, please keep watching your email box. There is a chance that as the show dates begin to be played, additional seats may be released. Fans of MichaelJacksonLive.com will be the first to be notified via this same process. Let your friends and family who haven’t already registered do so now at MichaelJacksonLive.com for their chance at a passcode.

Missed your chance to purchase tickets? At viagogo, the official partner for premium tickets and fan-to-fan exchange, you can still buy and sell tickets in a safe and secure way. For secure premium and fan-to-fan sales, visit Viagogo.com. VIP Packages are still available here. You may also book/buy Official Ticket & Hotel packages at Thompson Experience.

Visit the updated MichaelJacksonLive.com for more news, great video clips, dancer bios & photos, and download the widget!

Do Not Reply to this email. This is an unattended email box and your inquiry will not be answered. General on sale starts 8am [GMT] 24 June 2009. Registration is not a guarantee of tickets or a code. Duplicate registrations not accepted. Your email address / mobile number may be used for future marketing promotions by the promoter (AEG Live (UK) Ltd). Email users can opt out at any time after registering by visiting www.ncrpmreports.com/aeg/Unsub.asp and entering your email address. MichaelJacksonLive and AEG Live are not responsible for lost or misdirected emails. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy
© 2009 AEG Live. All Rights Reserved.
AEG LIVE - 714 W Olympic Blvd Ste #303, Los Angeles, CA 90015

I don't get it what are production tickets?

I just got that email too :O

I got the email as well, if I do get a code it will be useless to me (I have a really low chance of going) and I will give the code away (first come first serve).

I received the email too, now we'll just have to wait... Damn I hate this, it's just like before the presale. First you may get a passcode, then you may be able to purchase tickets... It's so nerve-wracking! :bugeyed
But at least this is better than giving all the tickets to Viagogo...
I just hope that some people here who don't have tix yet will have a chance this way. Good luck! :)

yep, i think that ppl with no tickets should get first hand, also and this is a mybe, but i may have 4 tickets going for Jan 29th pm me if you have not got tickets and i will tell you very soon if i can sell them. They are mostly at the back, but they would be sold at nearly face value to one or more of you fans in here. I wont rip anyone off i can assure you this. It is not confirmed yet, but it maybe only that i can attend the first date now 28th August that i first purchased and not the jan 2010 simply because of my money situation. I would rather have fans interested and sell them to than put on ebay or vaiggo. plus i think of this community as my extended family, as that is what i class most Michael fans as, so please pm me if your interested. I have blocks of 2 tix each.

Terry

I didn't get this email...is it true? If it is...FANTASTIC!! I hope right people get it!

What are 'production' tickets?

What are "Production Seat" Tickets?
Production seat tickets are for seats that only become available for release in the final days preceding the concert, when the venue can see how the stage design affects the seating plan. These can include seats very close the stage with excellent views.

I've got two e-mail, hopefully I will receive a code as well. If I receive two I will be happy to give one away to someone who hasn't got tickets yet.
I wish, I wish, I wish I will be able to get jsut one ticket for 13 July!

Yea I got that email as well, and couldn't understand by what they meant by production tix. But now it's clear, thanks for explaining:). I already have tix near the side of the stage and it looks like a good spot. I just hope my view isn't blicked by something :unsure: cause that would be a bummer. Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope that fans who didn't get any tix could get some of these. If anyone wants my code, just PM me, I would like to help anyone who wants one. Good luck peeps!:)

Guys I haven'y got that email and I need to purchase a ticket since i missed the March presale.
I am registered on michaeljacksonlive.com but If i don't get a code, can anyone who does not need a code give me theirs?

Appreciate your help

Cheers

finally! Was waiting for this email since march :)

What are "Production Seat" Tickets?
Production seat tickets are for seats that only become available for release in the final days preceding the concert, when the venue can see how the stage design affects the seating plan. These can include seats very close the stage with excellent views.

Thank you! :)

Ok confused by "production" tickets. Does this mean what has been mentioned in the thread? OR are these tickets into the arena for rehearsals?

And why did only a few people get the email? Did they track which emails purchased tickets and what codes were used and only sent it to the ones who didn't use a code, and didn't get tickets?

Ok confused by "production" tickets. Does this mean what has been mentioned in the thread? OR are these tickets into the arena for rehearsals?

And why did only a few people get the email? Did they track which emails purchased tickets and what codes were used and only sent it to the ones who didn't use a code, and didn't get tickets?

Well I didn't use a code and didn't get this email...

I bet they will be VERY expensive. They should be offered first to the people who had their shows rescheduled into 2010 IMO

I didn't receive any email yet either, but maybe that's a good thing for me! :lol:
I spent close to 2000 pounds to get those front row seats as you can see in my siggy. Maybe the temptation will be too great to buy another one, so I'll better leave it to the less lucky (and less broke of course, lol) folks.

What would be amazing if they offered dress rehearsal tickets to the fans....

Back