The "I Have A Presale Code But Don't Need It" thread!

Mack

Proud Member
RULES:

Codes should be allocated in order of posts on this thread. As I have already stated, I'm desperate for a code, so that goes without saying - and anyone who is so kind as to supply one that they dont need, would have my greatest respect and appreciation.

However, i think it should work that, each person who has responded will then get the next ticket code in line, should one become available. This means, the order should work as:

Cartman
Sarah Loves MJ
Louisa

etc

Hi guys, hopefully this thread can work on a first come first serve basis, with one presale code allocation to each member (subject to other members having spare codes).

Just simply reply here to make people aware. Simply say "I really need a code, please!"

So, I REALLY NEED A CODE PLEASE! From Cartman

Last edited:
i need a code... for my friend tho... not me... dont want to look greedy honestly i cant afford anymore but my friend wants to go! lol :)

I need a code for my brother so hopefully i wont have to go to the concerts on my own :) thanks guys

I'm wondering if we'll be able to see what tickets are available and for what price without using our codes? I have one but am still doubtful I'll be able to go to any of the concerts in London, but I'd still like to look over the possible dates to make sure before giving away the code.

yeah u wil be able to tscm the code is only not usable when u have bought a tick. u can look as much as u like if its the same as last time

One saddo with no luck looking for a code if there's one going begging. Thanks guys. PS I hate ticketmaster.

nevermind, got it from janena :) :)

edit: If I do get a code eventually, I'll post here!

Last edited:
I have a code that i wont need...first one that sends a PM will get it.

edit: code sent

Last edited:
oh there is a thread here.

If anyone has a code they wouldn't mind passin on, thank you :)

I have a code that i wont need...first one that sends a PM will get it.

thats very kind of you

the idea is, though... to allow the people who have been first to respond in this thread to get a ticket code, so... me, then the next person... then the next, then the next.

so its like a ticket code queue.

okay...didnt get that, sorry...code has been sent now to the first pm-er.

if u are with 02 u can get a presale code by texting jackson to 2402

I need a code please. :praying

I got a refund today for tickets In March. My kids want to go in July so I am hoping to get them some tomorrow.

ill try and get some O2 codes for all you guys.... as a backup.

ill try and get some O2 codes for all you guys.... as a backup.

wow you think that it's possible to text that number multiple times and get a code? would be great if someone could do this for us!

i'd like to have a code too ;)

I'm on o2 and just text them for a code to give to one of you guys but it said it is personal to me so can someone else use it?

my friend has been sent a few more codes than he needs. pm me if you want one

I'm on o2 and just text them for a code to give to one of you guys but it said it is personal to me so can someone else use it?

yeah I guess so... It's just the same thing they say on the e-mail people recieve. Shouldn't matter at all IMO.

no more codes left people, just gave away everything i had.
if i get more i will post a note here.

Back