Who else bought a ticket on Ebay?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
For some reason i didn't trust Viagogo and i deicded to stick with my trusty Ebay i've never had a bad expereince with Ebay i've never been ripped of or anything on there, but i managed to get my opening night ticket on there for £120 the seller did provide confromation purchase from ticketmaster and left me a mobile number if any problems were to arise i've still to phone the number and make sure its a real number lol

One thing you can do is phone the ticket master booking confirmation line. It's an automated service and all you need is the booking ref (which you say the seller provided), and then they confirm with you what event you are attending, what date and your exact seat numbers. That gives a little piece of mind right there.

One thing you can do is phone the ticket master booking confirmation line. It's an automated service and all you need is the booking ref (which you say the seller provided), and then they confirm with you what event you are attending, what date and your exact seat numbers. That gives a little piece of mind right there.

They also ask you for the last 4 numbers on the card you purchased it with... so they wont do it with the booking ref alone. :)

i bought tickets to see Lee Evans last year on ebay... the seller was awesome, it was the day of the concert and they had 4 tickets available i bought two and their other two didnt sell so he gave me the other 2.. well chuffed... so i ended up paying less than face value for the four tickets and they were 6th row too! so you can get a good deal.. just go with instincts! lol

Nope, you are obv pressing the wrong option.

Also I think you have to phone after working hours.

ohh errmm well this is what they told me on the phone today?! it says when you phone that they need the booking ref and the last 4 digits of card number for security reasons.... maybe its different on a different number :S lol i dont knowww :p

ohh errmm well this is what they told me on the phone today?! it says when you phone that they need the booking ref and the last 4 digits of card number for security reasons.... maybe its different on a different number :S lol i dont knowww :p

If they SAID that then its different. I'm talking about an automated system. :yes:

Hey Thriller, they may ask for card details, in this case was from the guy you bought it from on Ebay. You should call the guy and just check up with it, so just in case no last minute mistakes happen. I bought off Ebay and was in contact with the guy I bought mine off of instantly. See you there dude!:dancin:

I tried to list mine for sale mine on Ebay today, but it wouldn't let me because I can't ship the tickets within 30 days of the auction end. I don't know how anybody is able to sell tickets when none of us know an exact shipping date. I don't get it. Maybe this is a new Ebay rule?

i bought my ticket on ebay for opening night too... shitty seat, but at least i will be there. i hope everything goes well, the seller sent me the confirmation email, screenshots and so on. he got the money from me already and promised to send it immediately when he gets the tickets. theres just one thing what is worrying me, i sent him an email and he was reading it but didnt reply. lol. i think im stressing too much, but i am afraid somehow. hope everything will be good in the end :)

Same... there is no way you can get ripped off.. because you get a refund or tickets anyway! lol ebay is a last resort for me :)
Exactly... Ebay is too risky... especially if Ticketmaster is still holding on to people getting tickets only 10 days before the show... how is the Ebay seller able to send the ticket to the buyer in time... especially if the buyer is travelling! Way too risky in this case!

i bought my ticket on ebay for opening night too... shitty seat, but at least i will be there. i hope everything goes well, the seller sent me the confirmation email, screenshots and so on. he got the money from me already and promised to send it immediately when he gets the tickets. theres just one thing what is worrying me, i sent him an email and he was reading it but didnt reply. lol. i think im stressing too much, but i am afraid somehow. hope everything will be good in the end :)
i,m like you i worry to much,but i have phoned the seller up a couple of eweeks ago and he seems very nice,said if i had any worrys or anything to phone him any time ,there was a time where i sent him and email and didn,t hear back straight away,but he eventually did,it turned out he was best man that week,i think your mind can sometimes go into overdrive sometimes,but there are plenty of genuine people on ebay,

Back