It feels surreal

OffTheWall1979

Proud Member
For me, it seems like I really haven't believed it yet, because all since I have been a fan, Michael's life has seemed natural and obvious, as something that could never die, that we've taken part of. Therefore I haven't accepted his death. I'm still stunned, is this real or what? I can't get a grip of it. How much I just want to cry I just can't, because I simply never thought this day would come. I just couldn't imagine it. And now when it has come, it still feels surreal. I guess many share this opinion.

I cant cry either...this is really a BIG nightmare....when am i gonna wake up!

I am shaking but i cant cry.

I cant cry either...this is really a BIG nightmare....when am i gonna wake up!

I am shaking but i cant cry.

Exactly the same for me. I'm listening to his music, and feel that this just hasn't happened because he was so full of life every time he was on stage, so full of energy you know..

i,ve cried but i still can,t beleive it,but now jermaine has just been on the news,if anyone wants to call me,or msn or anything pm me,we need support from one another.
tonight i was in bed and my brother phoned me to tell me the news,i said i didn,t beleive in god anymore,now i feel terrible,because i really do have faith and i know michael did,and i really beleive michael will be in paradise,i really do,which is a small comfort at this time,michaels not dead in my heart,i will always love him,and his children and his family.

Me too, it's just unbelievable. It feels like a nightmare but everytime i see the news on tv i just cry my heart out.

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One Day
Gone One Night

If one person I thought would really live forever, it was Michael. He was immortal. Ive cried soo much tonight.

I Love You Michael.

I know what you mean. I keep on wanting the whole thing to be one big joke or publicity stunt.

Seeing Jermaine on the news giving a statement certified it for me, though. Michael is gone. :(

I am usually a very emotional guy but I don't know why but I just couldn't cry today. It was as if Michael was holding my tears back as if to tell me "Jay, please don't cry over me, death can never dare touch me". I cannot believe when some of the media sources say.. he's gone ! the end and stuff like that. WOW ! my life won't be the same EVER !

It's odd because it feels like he just keeps living. We wont see him smiling anymore again, but it just feels he just keeps living... I think he became so huge even if his body leaves, theres so much more else than his body... Most of the people Ive talked to are not like its the end of the world especially if they know what were Michaels visions.

I have goosebumps but it feels surreal to me too. Half of me is expecting to turn on the news and hear he is still alive.

I am usually a very emotional guy but I don't know why but I just couldn't cry today. It was as if Michael was holding my tears back as if to tell me "Jay, please don't cry over me, death can never dare touch me". I cannot believe when some of the media sources say.. he's gone ! the end and stuff like that. WOW ! my life won't be the same EVER !
my friend if u need to talk im here for u u know how to reach me~ ((((((((((((((huge giant hugs)))))))))))))))

i cant even go to any shops anymore incase i hear his music ill just break down and cry

Hours ago I passed by the place where I watched the news on the verdict day.....It feels.....i don't know what to say.

It doesnt seem real to me... i hope i wake up from this really bad dream

I just keeping hoping that I will wake up and it will have been a bad dream......When I woke up this morning I never thought that he would be gone. It just doesn't make any sense......

the praise your seeing on mtv and mtv.com is incredible right now. even fox news is praising him.

I still can't believe it either. I've been watching these reports all day, it just seems like they're talking about someone else.............

okay...back here after 1,5 hr of sleep....
Still surreal but its starting to sink in :'(.

I will be out of internetaccess this weekend which i think is good for me.

i just woke up and looked at bbc news site and saw this headline:
Singer Michael Jackson dies at 50.
i froze. i don't know what to say or do, how to start a day... just shaking

Back