is this the end of mjjcommunity?

cgrimberg

Proud Member
Im just asking this because i dont want this to happen because it feels like a second home? What happens next?

I have such a respect for Michael Joesph Jackson and will continue with that all my life.
I want to thank you Michael for everything u have helped me in my life, shine and shine on forever.

Our idol is right now with angels in heaven and god we will miss him like crazy.

No! we will go on, remembering and celebrating the life of Michael Jackson, The king of Pop!

No, now we keep his legacy going, we heal the world, we take care of his children, we restore his dignity and we love and protect each other.

If there's a song left in the vault, there will be a massive community.

The life still goes on

Michael I love you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!

forever and EVER!!!!!

The community lives on, Michael lives on. We are all one here. This terrible news can only bring us closer. Long live MJJC and Michael Jackson.

I thank you for that comment it made me feel so proud of being a member of a community that houses thousands of Michael Jackson fans...

Long live MJJC and Michael Jackson - The King of Pop!

NO, we strengthen our community and come together, we need to, we build an archive, a community around him.

Long live MICHAEL JACKSON, the KING OF POP.

I love you forever, Mike!

great and I know that plenty of songs will be released now for the fans that michael has created and we will listen to them together with joy and honour.

It will never be the end,

Michael Jackson's spirit still lives in our hearts - his music will always live no matter what.

Let MJJC continue!!!

I really hope this isn't the end. Michael's music should be remembered and discussed, even if he isn't here anymore.

Michael Jackson will no longer create new moves, music, or concerts...yes. HOWEVER, there are movies, music, and concerts we have not seen. He made new music, and I guarantee we will hear it. I guarantee rehearsals were filmed, and we'll see it. He did new moves, and I am sure we'll see them.

The people working with Michael will not let all his work fall silent.

I bet they will, in memory of Michael Jackson,to remind us all every good thing,to remind us all with Mike messages to us.
HE may be gone Mike will always stay in our hearts forver....

hopefully not.

Can't take more sad news so please keep MJJC going for years and years to come.

hopefully not.

Can't take more sad news so please keep MJJC going for years and years to come.

agree. im sure we will be given all the the new songs michael has created for us and unseen videos etc.

I'd just like to say, I hope the forum doesn't temporarily block registration of new members.
I know there'll always be idiots who come in and spit out rubbish, but think about the hundreds of fans who'll want to join the forum for support.

I hope this site and others continue; what better way to continue the legacy of an incredible artist and humanitarian than to discuss and share our love of his music, videos, philanthropy, and life. . . . Hundreds of years after the death of William Shakespeare, people still discuss his life and work; similarly, in hundreds of years people will still discuss Michael. Long live the celebration of the KOP from here to eternity.

I don't see why this should be the end for mjjcommunity. Once your a Michael Jackson fan, your a fan forever. Even if Michael was alive and he never toured or released another album again, I'd still be a fan because the music and entertainment he left use from I Want You Back in 1969 to the Ultimate Collection in 2004 was amazing. For those of you who never saw Michael Jackson in concert or in person, count yourself lucky you lived in the world at the sametime as Michael Jackson, because he truly was not only an amazing artist but a beautiful magical human.

I'm upset with myself that I haven't logged on in a really really really long time :( Took something like this to get me to log on, I'm ashamed of myself.. I'm sure they would not close this website! His legacy will live on and on forever, Elvis still has his official fanclubs :)

Amber, same.

I've been busy big time the last year or so and I haven't been on here. I planned to make my big return to MJJC when the concerts started...

*sigh*

Yes, please keep this site.

Of course it's not the end. I believe Michael still has great things ahead of him and that we will all be here to discuss it.

Back