Message from Kenny Ortega's blog

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
Kenny just added an entry in his blog

Michael was a dear friend and a
consummate professional.

This was the most exciting collaboration of my life with a man who has inspired
me like no other.

He will be deeply missed. I am terribly sad.

We had a 25 year friendship.

This is all too much to comprehend.

This was the world’s greatest performer and the world will miss him.

My heart goes out to his family and fans.

-Kenny Ortega

Michael Jackson’s partner in the creating,
producing and directing of the
THIS IS IT Concert Series

http://kennyortega.com/blog/2009/06/25/notermj/

Everyone was so excited about his upcoming concerts. Thanks to Kenny Ortega for sharing that excitement with his friends. Because of Mr. Ortega, we knew the truth about his joy and commitment to these shows.

I know he was keeping something from us. He's a liar.

It is nice that he remembers the fans....I can not stop crying. MJ has been my life and inspiration since I was 9...I am nothing without him. A part of me died with him.

I saw from the news today that Sarah Fawcett died today. I thought to myself "she is only 12 year older than MJ" I hope MJ lives a full live"....Little did I know...

God bless the children.

Muumintroll (off the wall site is down)

I know he was keeping something from us. He's a liar.

I know u are upset, I am too. But dont blame kenny for this one.. he didnt know about this, it happened at Michaels house. Its noones fault. its just sad and the world is so fucking unfair.

Even though the concerts won't happen, I still want to thank Kenny for all the work he put into the project. Thank you to everyone who worked to give us a great show.

I know u are upset, I am too. But dont blame kenny for this one.. he didnt know about this, it happened at Michaels house. Its noones fault. its just sad and the world is so fucking unfair.
Why was there no one to call the ambulance?
No one cares about him?
Why?

Back