PLEASE READ!!! Let's pay back to Michael!

dangerous_88

Proud Member
I am beyond shock. That is true. But we must not be sad. WE MUST BE PROUD!!!

WE MUST FIGHT TO MAKE JUNE 25TH NOT THE DAY OF SORROW... BUT INTERNATIONAL PEACE DAY!!!

PLEASE LET'S DO THIS! I KNOW WE CAN! PLEASE EVERYBODY, SUGGEST HOW WE COULD MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST TRIBUTE IN THE WORLD TO THE BIGGEST MAN EVER!!!!!!!

I have the flag on half and I will have candles in all my videos.

This is it... the day the music finally does die... the day after wich NOTHING will ever be the same again.. The day my childhood dies... I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.. R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

Thank you for everything, i had so hoped to finally see you in 3 weeks.

I will pay tribute to him every remaining day of my life.:yes:

The day my childhood does also.... Please guys let's do something to make the day of his death World Peace Day. Please support this.... for Michael!

Im gonna walk in the city everyday for one whole week with MJ tshirts and paintings on my bike. I cant really think of anything else...

no! there must be something we can do! we must make a petition, we just must show how powerful we are and how powerful Michael is. IS ! not WAS!

i am with you - i also want to DO something! Let us help to keep Michaels spirit alive -

all the best,
Bettina

everyone wear white today ... i am going to work proud of his legacy... mj shirt, mj pin on as a tie tac, white socks and loafers ... his legacy is ours to uphold

be strong for one another and be PROUD of him, be proud of yourself and all the fans.

I love you Michael ... I love all of you and thank you to everyone for being here for one another !!
:imbad

^ Chi chi thank you for that suggestion, it is a wonderful one. Love you too, so much. Thank you for just being you.

we should write our congressmen and Obama. this will need to be initiated by us, his fanbase will finally be heard and acknowledged for the countless numbers that we represent.

I can't stop crying, but I want something positive and wonderful to be his legacy. Obviously his music is his legacy to most, but peace, love and compassion is what he taught us in his music, and an international peace day is a wonderful idea, and one which he would be so proud of.

He transcended race,colour,age and creed, he brought people together and with all the atrocities in the world today, if his passing could bring about one day when people layed down their arms and contemplated love for their fellow human beings then his life and death could achieve the unimaginable.

We need time to grieve and mourn and come to terms with this unthinkable tragedy, then we must move on and celebrate his life.

I am beyond shock. That is true. But we must not be sad. WE MUST BE PROUD!!!

WE MUST FIGHT TO MAKE JUNE 25TH NOT THE DAY OF SORROW... BUT INTERNATIONAL PEACE DAY!!!

PLEASE LET'S DO THIS! I KNOW WE CAN! PLEASE EVERYBODY, SUGGEST HOW WE COULD MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST TRIBUTE IN THE WORLD TO THE BIGGEST MAN EVER!!!!!!!

yes sure, and go dance like those assholes did some hours ago. You don't celebrate the death of someone, you don't sing and dance when someone is dead, unless you want to insult his memory.

THIS IS A DAY OF MOURNING!

If I meet those idiot fans who danced, I will kill them with my bare hands.

No, now it is too late!! If you haven't supported him when he was alive it is poor taste to do so now. What fans never want to hear is this: That you don't know what you've got 'till it's

Don't it always seem to go

That you don't know what you've got 'till it's

That you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone

No, now it is too late!! If you haven't supported him when he was alive it is poor taste to do so now. What fans never want to hear is this: That you don't know what you've got 'till it's

Don't it always seem to go

That you don't know what you've got 'till it's

That you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone

i DID support him during his life and want to support him even now that he is gone! to keep his legacy living!

yes sure, and go dance like those assholes did some hours ago. You don't celebrate the death of someone, you don't sing and dance when someone is dead, unless you want to insult his memory.

THIS IS A DAY OF MOURNING!

If I meet those idiot fans who danced, I will kill them with my bare hands.

how can you possibly say that? people have different views of death and you have no right to judge anyone! Michael should be remembered for the good things, positive energy and he wouldn't want to see us sad...can't you see it all that way?

we should write our congressmen and Obama. this will need to be initiated by us, his fanbase will finally be heard and acknowledged for the countless numbers that we represent.

Yes, ChiChi, PLEASE , let's make history...just like Michael!!!

Back