This is not a time for "goodbye" this is a time for THANK YOU

000cozzie000

Proud Member
Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Thank you for giving us an escape from the troubles in our life.

Thank you for always putting a smile on our faces.

Thank you for teaching the world about peace and love.

I won't say goodbye, because he'll never leave us. So THANK YOU for everything you've done for us! :wub:

Thank you for giving my life sense.

Thank you for opening my eyes and see thru races, colors, religion etc. etc.

Thank you for giving me soo much joy my entire life.

Goodbye dear loyal Michael Jackson, may you rest in peace.

Thank you, Michael, for twenty-six years of great music. Thank you most of all for the inspiration you gave me.

Thank you, Michael Jackson, for being a hero to millions all over the world.

You have inspired change and promoted the message of healing.

We love YOU more and thank you for 45 years of entertainment, love and music.

Untitled.jpg

dang_4.jpg

I'm gonna miss him :weeping:

i was 'diagnosed' as deaf at age12. up to then, i was a bad troubled child. they didn't know y i was 'acting' out. when they found out, everyone made fun of me, belittled me, and talked behin dmy back.

the ONLY thning that got me through this was the jacksons.

so thank u for allowing me to accept myself

THANK YOU for your generosity, your selfless dedication to your art and the causes closest to your heart.

THANK YOU for being yourself.

THANK YOU for sharing your life with all of us.

God bless you.

i was 'diagnosed' as deaf at age12. up to then, i was a bad troubled child. they didn't know y i was 'acting' out. when they found out, everyone made fun of me, belittled me, and talked behin dmy back.

the ONLY thning that got me through this was the jacksons.

so thank u for allowing me to accept myself

I understand so much what you're saying. I was bullied badly in my highschool years and I didnt get along with my family. So I would come home, put my headphones on as loud as they could go and escape...

Michael allowed me to do that and I'll forever be grateful.

Thankyou for changing my life

Thank you for showing me that judging people is not right.

Thank you for being real with me.

Thank you for Not leaving me on hard times.

Thank you for what you've given me and left me with!

God knows how much I love you. Dont worry about your children. We'll look out for them for you!

Thank you Michael, for bringing sense to my life and giving me joy in my darkest days.

You will be forever missed by millions and always cherished in my heart.
Thank you for being you,
Thank you for your beautiful soul,
Thank you for your love.

he was the ONLY friend i had for so long. it took so long for me to be comfortable w/ myself and even now, it's still hard for me. i work w/ disabled adults and i play music to get them in a docile mood. so it's gonna be hard.

i mean, this man made me feel like i could get thru any thing cuz he could

This is it... the day the music finally does die... the day after wich NOTHING will ever be the same again.. The day my childhood dies... I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.. R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

Thank you for everything, i had so hoped to finally see you in 3 weeks.

Thank you Michael Jackson, for your many talents and gifts you shared with the world, but mostly for your unconditional love for others, your selflessness and willingness to reach out to people and care for them. The sick and dying, those who were suffering. We love you for that, you DID change the world. You made it more bearable for many of us to live in. I feel blessed to have been able to live and witness all of what you have achieved musically and personally in your 50 years. You made me proud and you set a great example for all of what you did for others. Your music will forever play on...your gentle and kind spirit will live on. MICHAEL JACKSON YOU ARE LOVED!

Last edited:
martin luther king jr said that "when we come into this world, we cry but when we die, we rejoice."

i never understood that quote until now. a newborn comes into the world full of war, hate, and murder pure evil. if u've lived a good life then when u die, u're going to peace and no more pain. we rejoice that you're in peace and that it's us crying b/c we're forced to deal w/o u there.

it's out of selfishness. the purest form b/c we love u and we don't want to live w/o u

michael thank you so much 4EVERYTHING. idk what 2say...i love u more and more and more

Thank you for being. You shined like the brightest star and although stars burn out, yours will shine on. Your legend will outlive us all.

I love you. R.I.P. Michael.

For as long as I can remember in my 31 years, Michael Jackson has brought me happiness and has inspired me and I'm sure millions of others to help 'heal the world' and to 'make that change.' . . . We all will miss him, but we as the 10's of millions of worldwide fans will continue being a strong voice and support for his incredible legacy and his beautiful messages of peace. Thank you Michael for making the world a better place.

Long live the KOP 4ever.

Thank you Michael for helping me get through life with your music....
I wish i would have had the privilege of knowing you personally... maybe in another life.....

thank you Michael Jackson...Go to the Heaven where you belong.

My angel

Thank you for everything!

You taught us by sharing your life!
I agree. Thank you Mike, I love you til I die and beyond. We love you more and more. As I'm typing this, tears are starting to come out again yall. I miss him so much.

Thank you for just being you and smile to us even when you were hurt, I love you always, my angel

Michael, I love you.

I will always love you.

You ARE the greatest.

There's nothing more to say than to say I love you.

Thank you Michael!
You changed my life!
Thank you for all you've done!
King of Pop Forever!
I will never forgot you!
You will always stayin my mind!
Thank you again! :pray:

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Thank you for giving us an escape from the troubles in our life.

Thank you for always putting a smile on our faces.

Thank you for teaching the world about peace and love.

I won't say goodbye, because he'll never leave us. So THANK YOU for everything you've done for us! :wub:
YES

Thank you Michael for giving your life for the fans.

Thank you for giving your life for the children of the world.

Thank you for giving yourself to God.

Thank you for teaching us how to be. With our children. With ourselves as the children we are and forever will be.

Thank you for bending over backwards to see us when you have and thank you for arranging your life to come see us again.

I will always always always always always always appreciate your love forever and ever and ever and ever for as long as I live on this earth and beyond.

Thank you for the love Michael Jackson. Yes, love is the answer to all that you were, are and always will be. We're so glad you knew that. Praise God!

Thank you that you are resting peacefully now and so well deserved a rest you have been needing for so long. We know you were tired. We know you did it for us. We know you said 'this is it' because you were DONE, or at least you thought you were - until you forgot that your awesomeness would threaten to take over the world again and cause you to be away from home much longer than you'd anticipated. We know you were taking it on anyway - for us.

You can see us all now. No hiding from you in any way now. And you are resting joyfully with your Lord.

No more media over your shoulder every day, nobody duping you or trying to, no more betrayals, no more back pain or any other kind of pain. Only love. You left us with only love.

All we ever wanted was for you to be 100% happy in this life. We've loved you with so much of our being, the parts that don't belong to God and our own children. Thank you for teaching us so much about what's truly important in life.

Thank you Michael Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you and Thank you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever MORE. Yes. We love you MORE.

Back