Greatest Michael Jackson memory

liamteg

Proud Member
I remember having discos at my school and dancing to black or white and heal the world. I remember buying thriller on videotape many many years ago and watching it over and over again( probably for a couple of years! lol)

It may be hard to think of memories of him and his music etc right now but for some people i thought it may help.

Every day in my life has a MJ memory I think.

Not a day has passed without I've heard his songs, seen his videos etc.

Not a day has passed without I've danced and singed MJ songs.

This is terrible.

2001, 30th Anniversary.

Always had been a casual fan, but just thought of him as one of many artists with a few songs I enjoyed.

When the part with the J5 came on and then later MJ's solo part.... wow. Utterly blown away, my jaw hit the floor with how crucial this dude was. I was an instant fan.

He's the reason I enjoy so much music now. Before then, I had about a half-dozen CD's of rap stars. Now, I've got a massive collection of soul and r&B from the 50's on up today, all because I caught that concert while channel surfing.

Michael IS a timeline in himself ! everything I can remember about the man has been pleasant, fruitful, worthy, inspirational, magical etc etc. I have run out of adjectives.

Watching MOONWALKER over and over and over until i knew every line when i was younger. Im watching it now for old times sake.

And the beginning part when young MJ is singing "Music & Me" with the memorabilia...and i nearly died a bit in side. I nearly broke down.

Damn the movie was supposed to make me feel better...eep :(

the trial when he saw me, smiled, looked b ack and said hi then ran into the wall trying to walk out th edoor. so goofy. i apologized later. he recognized the friendship bracelets i was wearing. i made the same for him an dthe kids

Back