Please to the Jackson Family, let there be a public memorial

I hope so too because I will definitely be there. But I doubt it will be open casket like Elvis' was. What do yall think?

Why now, Why now, he was just about to show the world he had more to come, he was just about to thill the world once more and proove the youths that music is not abouf violent rapping or crime indugent rock, he was going to grab every music lover from every corner & create a frenzy again where just about everyone eorshipped him like wo do, and the press had stopped being harsh "That Was It" and now It's gone, poor Mike, If it wasnt for those freaking tanloads i ln his life I belive somhow he would here here right now.

July the 8th / 13th O2 arena ceremony for mike anyone, I would love to make a stand for this as we deserve it , AND He DESERVES IT!

I understand your frustration and it would be cool if there was a celebration for his life at one of the dates in the 02.

But I see it as we all are his legacy, his music will never leave this earth, but we can help by introducing his music to new generations, as time goes on I feel Mike will be bigger than he has ever been which will truly be a testament to the man himself.

Allthelovelyflowers, I did not think about an open casket, I would just be happy if it was organized for the world.

All I am asking please make it possible for fans to place a flower on the grave..
even if only 2months on..doesnt matter..
thank you

it MUST be public. Michael was loved by millions, milliards of persons around the world.

It would be so selfish and disrespectful towards Michael if the family decides not to make a public funeral.

no
the funeral has to be private
there are 3 kids who want to say goodbye to their Daddy

after the funeral please give us fans a chance to pay tribute

he always lived in front of the world, let him make the final journey in private

Well there should be a public and a private memorial.

I hope that Michael is laid to rest at Havenhurst. Somewhere protected anyway.

I hope its private.. The funeral anyway - There's three children who need to be with family and friends and not have the public scoping them during this tough time.. I'm sure someone somewhere will organize some sort of public memorial for the fans... I hope he's laid to rest in a area that will not be bothered. Somewhere where his children and family can visit and not have to worry about being photographed..

Oh no, I don't think he will be bured at Neverland. His mother couldn't take that. Debra Opri just said she has been with the family and she is really worried about his mother.

I think that Michael will be buried at his beloved Neverland. I could be wrong. But that is just what I think.

If the family want it I hope there is a public funeral. I won't be able to make it to LA... but what about something In London where all the fans can together and give there respects to Michael .... maybe even in the O2?
Im devastated and cant stop crying!:no:

I am devastated: I can't go to LA, because I need a visa to go to the USA, and one must ask the visa 1 MONTH before the date of the departure....

I'm betting there will be a public and private one. Didn't James Brown and Bernie Mac have both?

nevvy isnt his.y put hi, in a place he grew to hate?i think it will b public n the kids b there,this is how they get their first glimps.happy now media?

I really hope there will be a public memorial. I'm sure there will be many people who would want to show their respect.

RIP Michael Jackson.

I am sure his family knows how much his fans want to say their last goodbyes, wow I am tearing up as I write this. L.A. would have to shut down and call out the national guards to help maintain order because the funeral procession is going to be crazy. I think the Staple Center is the only place big enough to house all the people that were associated with MJ (good or bad, we all know his haters will come out just so they can give a sound bite to the media).

i would like them to do somthing but if they dont im sure the fans will gatther somewhere and show there respects and thank michael for blessing there life's

i want to go to usa but do i need visa etc if so how do i apply never been before

I'm sure his family will allow his fans to say good bye to Mike, just like Elvis' fans did when he died.

i would like them to do somthing but if they dont im sure the fans will gatther somewhere and show there respects and thank michael for blessing there life's

i want to go to usa but do i need visa etc if so how do i apply never been before
I believe you can go to the U.S. dept of state website and they should be able to tell you if your country requires a visa to get into the u.s.

My wish is that the Jackson family do what they want, I do not want them to feel under any pressure from fans to do anything that is going to add to their suffering at this time.

We can organise our own memorial, and they have the choice to be involved or not.

The Jacksons have always done the giving, now it is our turn to give to them the peace and privacy that they need. They have to endure the speculation and the insensitive and hiddious images of Michael's body being transported with nothing more than a sheet to cover him, let us respect there wishes and not put any pressure on them.

"nothing more than a sheet to cover him"?

what on earth are you talking about?!!!

Michael was the greatest and most wonderful human being. He deserves to be respected as the greatest of the kings.

Maybe he will be momified and put in the sarcophagus that he bought.

He deserves to be adored, just like the pharaons were.

I truly believe that there will be a public memorial after the private one, it is necessary for someone who touched so many people's hearts

I truly believe that there will be a public memorial after the private one, it is necessary for someone who touched so many people's hearts
i agree theres thousands of not oly fans but celebs. maybesomething like the diana memorials that took place so we can all travel together be togeterh one last time for mj i cant believe im writing this *cries*

i agree theres thousands of not oly fans but celebs. maybesomething like the diana memorials that took place so we can all travel together be togeterh one last time for mj i cant believe im writing this *cries*

It's okay, no one can hurt him now, he is now immortal and in peace. That is what gets me through the day, I just feel for his kids.

Back