Will TM still sending the tickets

Dudie

Proud Member
I heard the terrible news last night and now i start to wonder something. I know there won't be any concerts anymore but will they still send the tickets to us?

That would mean a lot to me. I will cry when i have them in hand when there is no concert but.. can't describe it in words properly.. After a while it might be proof of some happy memory we once had.

I don't even want to think of the fact TM might destroy them now.. :'(

Some tickets have already been printed.

I would love to have my ticket as a memento and a piece of music history.

I hope they will.
I dont want a refund I just wanted that printed piece of paper to be able to hold on to it

I hope they do too. I would like mine even though it was worthless.. it would be priceless to me.

Do you think we should ask Ticketmaster? Do they actually print their own tickets though or do we need to go straight to the makers?

it would be nice that even if they refund the tickets,that they still sent tickets to people who ask,jsu as a momentum,does that sound silly?

I don't think that they will, but we don't even know whether they'll be refunded yet so...who knows.

"On behalf of the entire AEG organisation, we extend our deepest condolences to Michael Jackson's family and friends during this tragic time. Full ticket refund information and procedures will be released early next week for all Michael Jackson "This Is It" shows. Fans are advised to hold onto their ticket vouchers/proof of purchase."

Back