Anyone else feels like wanna die?

MIchael.Mania

Proud Member
I do. I am broken people. I am really really broken. It feels like someone just ripped my heart out. If it was possible I would give my life to save his. I don't want to live anymore. Not litterely but it feels that way. I am just broken.

I'm surprised I'm still alive, I am very cold my body feels numb I keep on feeling pains in my chest and head.

A huge part of me has already dead...:(
Think about my parents, I know, I shouldn't commit...but I know the pain will always be with me...no no no

My entire body hurts and I'm already dead inside....

This is just too much :(

It makes me glad to see I am not the only one feeling deeply deeply sad. I have no other words for it. I don't know what to do right now. I feel like going crazy. Ow my god I still can't believe this shocking new.

a part of my heart died with Michael.
I wanted to cut my wrists, and die, but then I thought of my parents: if I die, they'll suffer too. I don't want my parents to feel even worst than the way I feel now, so I didn't do it

But God, it's so hard to go on...

I felt absolutely crushed when I first learned about Michael's death but then I started to wonder what it is that he would have wanted out of his fans and I concluded that he probably would have wanted us to celebrate his life. I'm not saying that we should not mourn, because I am indeed mourning, but you should balance it out with a bit of positivism as well. Listen to his music, dance to his music, watch his videos, think of just how sweet and awesome he was.

a part of my heart died with Michael.
I wanted to cut my wrists, and die, but then I thought of my parents: if I die, they'll suffer too. I don't want my parents to feel even worst than the way I feel now, so I didn't do it

But God, it's so hard to go on...

Me too. I was thinking about eating a dozen of sleeping pills and pain killers or something and write in a letter what my motive was. But I just can't.. Instead I am going crazy in here. Michael Jackson is DEAD. He is no more. Unbelievable.. Just so surreal!! I go crazy, this is too much for me.

I don't want to live, I have no reason right now... But we all have to carry on. Let's do it for Michael...

I don't want to die, but I wish more than anything that Michael was still here with us. That I can't believe. A part of me is missing now. I feel like the world is little less magical today now that Michael is gone. God, how I wish this was all a big nightmare.

I don't want to live, I have no reason right now... But we all have to carry on. Let's do it for Michael...

yes, let's do it for Michael and his kids:(
As Mechi said, in case they need us, we all should be there for them!

I totally understand the 'dead' blank feeling on the inside but I don't think this is an appropriate thread, Michael wanted to live forever, and he certainly would not want any of his fans doing anything silly/dangerous. Taking your life will not bring him back and imagine if someone did and then the media found out why - can you imagine the headlines about teh crazy fans, the blame they'de put on michael. So please people nothing stupid. this thread is only making desperate fans feel worse.

I totally understand the 'dead' blank feeling on the inside but I don't think this is an appropriate thread, Michael wanted to live forever, and he certainly would not want any of his fans doing anything silly/dangerous. Taking your life will not bring him back and imagine if someone did and then the media found out why - can you imagine the headlines about teh crazy fans, the blame they'de put on michael. So please people nothing stupid. this thread is only making desperate fans feel worse.

I know what you mean. It is not my purpose to make other feel more bad than they already do. But I really really really feel I have to share shit feeling with others.. I am so desperate right now. I hope no one will commit suicide of course. But it IS the way I feel at this moment. I think I go outside and see some of my friends. I am devistated. Really broken.

I don't want to live, but we will have to do it, for Michael, I have no words, I am broken, I cannot imagine him dead, I don't know how it could happen, I hope that God will accept His soul, this man had a brilliant pure soul

I cant imagine life without MJ.. hes always been here for me. His strength has what has pushed me to keep going. Hes made me such a proud and happy fan and has given me so much. I always wanted to tell him how much I love him. Im scared now. Im so sad.

I just want to go to sleep and wake up in August or something...

I wanna go to sleep and never wake up. Just like Mike. I wanna stay in bed. Close my eyes and be with him in a neverending, timeless dream.

My life is not worth living anymore.

Guys, we have to cheer up!
Michael wouldn't have like to see us so sas though we all are!
Please stay strong! Don't do anything stupid! We are proud to be Michael's fans so we have to show to the world that we are the biggest fans in the world and how much we care of Michael!
Stay strong! Please!!! :pray:

Its hard to breath today every time I cry I feel like I m going to faint and I m so tired and feel like I m going to die. My soul was go with him but we have to carry on.

I feel numb... dead inside. Distraught... confused, shocked, like this is so surreal and this is a nightmare leaving me to wake up at any moment now. If only. Like something ripped a huge chunk of me away. I miss him so much. :(

Back