autopsy has begun....

SpunkyFunky

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's Autopsy Has Begun
Posted Jun 26th 2009 10:07AM by TMZ Staff

The Los Angeles County Coroner has started the autopsy on Michael Jackson.

Dr. Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran is performing the autopsy. The Dr. was a star witness in the O.J. Simpson case.

http://www.tmz.com/

You know, I really don't have a good feeling about the fact that the doctor's disappeared. Lets hope my suspicions are wrong and the doctor didn't overdose him (accidental or....).

This is a horrible to think of him being cut open....
Oh beloved Michael! :(

Oh man, well i dont think i can watch it, but give details if u must. I'm alright for now but its not completely away, the pain.

guys, don't expect much word for a couple of days from the autopsy. Unless Michael truly had nothing inside him before he went into cardiac arrest, then we will find out maybe tomorrow. But I am doubting we will hear anything for a good many days...

I am a police officer and in the academy, we had to view a live autopsy, I will not go into details but I agree that I don't want Michael's body to go through this, I am very angry but at the same time, I know it is necessary. Hang in there brothers and sisters.

This takes a long time to handle really. It's still so surreal. It's because we've been following him years or decades and now he is suddenly "disappeared". It still feels like he is around. I dont know if it's good or bad.

Is it common in the USA to have an autopsy after someone died? Or is it because its MJ?
In NL, it is not so generally done unless a crime is suspected or the family requests it.

You know, I really don't have a good feeling about the fact that the doctor's disappeared. Lets hope my suspicions are wrong and the doctor didn't overdose him (accidental or....).

You and me both.

yeah i hope so... but i feel so bad about the fact that they are going to cut him open :( i dont want it... feel so sad bout it...

This is a horrible to think of him being cut open....
Oh beloved Michael! :(

i'm so lost for words... I can't beleive we're even talking about a autopsy performed on THE Michael Jackson..... I can't beleive it....

:(

I go between believing this has happened to thinking it can't be true. My heart knows he's gone but my head needs an explanation for why he's gone. Until I get a reason, I feel in limbo with finding peace with this.

Thanks to all for the updates...altho I'd wish they weren't necessary.

Back