Should I Listen to Songs or not?

georegwhufc

Proud Member
I cant make a decision on whether or not i should be listening to his songs right now....

I tried to listen and my heart told me to put on Gone Too Soon.. but throughout it my emotion was unbearable... and now i cant bring myself to put on another, however i feel like i should be celebrating his life by listening to his music...

Whats everyone else doing?

RIP x

I cant make a decision on whether or not i should be listening to his songs right now....

I tried to listen and my heart told me to put on Gone Too Soon.. but throughout it my emotion was unbearable... and now i cant bring myself to put on another, however i feel like i should be celebrating his life by listening to his music...

RIP x
I've been listening to a few of his songs and watching footage of him.

Everyone's different. Everyone has his own way of dealing with their emotions. Do what feels best.

I listened to Heal The World, but it just got to me. I'm going to give it a couple of days before I start listening again. :(

ive found listening to his music has helped me.
obviously certain tracks make you choke up, but im finding it theraputic and almost connecting me to him by doing it
Everyones different though

I was watching videos today which helped a little but then I began to break down again so I turned the tv off and am trying to have some quiet time.

RIP x
however it makes us feel at the moment

the news footage i'm watchin on mute

i can't stand to randomly hear his music right now

i'm gonna play some songs right now to get myself to bust through this barrier of denial but its gone take a while to really believe it and to grasp all the lessons MJ's life was here to teach me

do what makes u feel you're getting closer to peace

with our feelings mostly in grief, that's a hard place to find

right now i feel it will always hurt this much

i know time heals

we all should be ready for it to take a while and take it easy along the way

no music is ok, no videos is ok, some music, some video today, not tomorrow, next hour, not another secondt, for me it goes back and forth

whatever u do however u do it is ok

this is YOUR loss, not somebody else's so if someone in your home doesn't understand, they just don't understand

Michael lived with that his whole life.

I'm listening to him.. his haunting and beautiful lovely voice. I can't believe he's gone. He shouldn't be gone. I love him and I wish I could have told him that myself.

Right now I feel like I can't listen to his music. Stranger In Moscow came on my media player and I had to turn it off.

I am listening to Human Nature and I just want to say he shouldn't be dead why him

"One Day In Your Life" is what I'm listening to right now. It has always been my favourite. I'm tearing up while I'm doing this but there's nothing else I want to do.

I was watching videos today which helped a little but then I began to break down again so I turned the tv off and am trying to have some quiet time.

Me too. I watched Dumb and Dumber again and laughed like a drain. I didnt think anything could cheer me up but this did.
And my poetry.

Our radio station played one hour tribute to Michael, I listened it. But because I'm so shocked about this whole news right now it didn't really have any effect in me.
I haven't listened anything else since this morning when I heard the news...

I can't. I've tried listening to his music, and my chest just tightens up.

Last night I had my Mp3 player on shuffle... and guess what the first song was?
'CRY" by michael jackson.. I honestly lost it... The lyrics had new meaning for me

I haven't listened to any yet...it'll take me a few days. I just can't face it at the moment.

I listened to some this morning...but it was hard....it was hard listening to, The Lady In My LIfe, Man in the Mirror, & Butterflies. But when I listened to Thriller, Jam, Beat It, & Smooth Criminal...I couldn't help but smile....aaahhhhh when I smiled, I didn't think it was possible considering the circumstances. How theraputic it was....

R.I.P Michael

I just can't listen to his music right now. I've tried, but hearing his voice makes me cry... It's hard to believe he is no longer on this Earth. Couple of days ago he was okay. This is so sudden... :(

I can't listen to this music. It will still take some time before I'm able to watch videos of him and listen to songs of his again :(
even seeing pictures of him makes me cry again...

I can't put it on. I am hearing it on the news reports but having to kind of block it out - never thought I'd say that about Michael's music. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been listening to Michael Jackson Anthology, his voice comforts me and I feel connected in some way, music was his gift to the world and so I will choose to celebrate it, even though I am grieving the loss of him.

I'm listening to his fast beat/dance music. Along with other fast oldies from various groups. The slow ones just make me cry. This morning i was actually jamming to his Billie Jean performance in Bucharest. I was dancing & yelling along with him while thanking him for that beautiful show. I've done this a million times before, but it's just a different feeling now.
I'm trying my hardest to make this 'positive' even though it's just a terrible shocking tragedy :sad:

^ yes it is, i thank God for you all and for this place

It’s hard but there is one of his songs that I like to listen to it right now it is ‘Cry’ from the album Invincible, they are playing this song on MTV right now.

i cant bear to hear any of michaels songs, im scared to go shopping

Back