Where is Michael's doctor?

What is true about the stories i see on TV, about that he received dosage of demerol that was way too much? Isn't demerol always bad? He had a song about it for christ sake.

AFAIK it was an injection..? Isnt it only allowed to be given by a doctor? If he did something wrong, that's way too much to handle. It would make this thing even so much sadder...

Why did he suddenly disappear? He is obviously hiding SOMETHING! He even left his car at the residence which was towed by police. Something really fishy is going on.

Why did he suddenly disappear? He is obviously hiding SOMETHING! He even left his car at the residence which was towed by police. Something really fishy is going on.

CNN just showed them towing the "doctor's" car from Michael's house , and authorities are trying to get in touch with him.

Of course it's accidentical. We know Michael wouldnt have been taking overdose purposely. I heard he was very careful and that's why he had a doctor too. He knew the risks, but it looks like probably the doctor made a mistake. It doesnt necessarily mean he did it in purpose, but if he was Michael's doctor, he was kinda responsible.

this is NOT the news i wanted to hear. Michael Trusted that man.

I cant stand this.:no:

Of course it's accidentical. We know Michael wouldnt have been taking overdose purposely. I heard he was very careful and that's why he had a doctor too. He knew the risks, but it looks like probably the doctor made a mistake. It doesnt necessarily mean he did it in purpose, but if he was Michael's doctor, he was kinda responsible.
It dont look good for the doctor to disaper, when he know there is a going to be autopsy, he looks guilty of something.

The fact is that if MJ was chronicly addicted to demerol or similar drugs, this collapse would happen at some point ANYWAY, regardless of how careful MJ or the doctor was. It might have happened after the concerts (that would be preferable of course), or it would happen during the concerts - even on stage! Imagine the horror! This woud be even more terrible!
Or he would live for another 2 or 3 years but the danger would still be there. And the same thing that happened yesterday would happen then. I think this was just inevitable.

If this man cause michael's death....I will be furious. I can't believe this.

This is just to much.

Well the fact that he's hiding isn't good. If you are a doctor and michael had pain then you should'a been able to help him or take him to a hospital. This is what I wasn't getting. They said michael collapsed and when ems got there there was no pulse.

My thing is what took so long for the call to 911

Why didn't this doctor assess michael health. A real doctor wouldn't give demerol to someone knowning it can cause death. It's your duty as a doctor, well it should be.

And why would michael need demoral? What was he going through. ughhh!

Damn so sad....so maybe addicted to morphine too? Damn....it's obious that we really don't know anything about his heath really.

michaels doctor needs to be fired and thrown in jail! for giving him too many perscrptions 'oh yeah we will just give ya some more pills michael'

We don't know the case. I just hate that he suffered so much in his lifetime. Let wait and see what the autosy said. I don't want to believe the demoral addiction bit.

I don't know maybe he need it but the doctor should have administered it properly.

If it's true....it just means he really wasn't as healthy as all the people saying he was.

The AEG guy said he even wanted MJ's body...cause of how incredibly in good shape it was...he was prolly just lying his ass of then?

im tellin ya now they will find loads of it in his blood or wherever it is

he hasnt been well since 1999 in my opinion and he wasnt that good at hiding it

Everybody just calm down already! Stop speculating and blaming his death on someone while you don't know any information! Get a hold of yourselves people, for god sake. Let the information come through the proper channels, instead of running around like some tabloid, we're better than that.

In the opinion of the medical doctor or Michael should be investigated to be determined what kinds of medicines and especially Michael was taking the daily dosage. Why do I think he was not taking a single drug. And all of Michael medical records doctors should be investigated. I do not believe that Michael took a drug without prescription. There is something wrong about it all. I'm feeling. And the police have to investigate to make sure it really is something in the middle of this. I am still refusing to believe that Michael is dead. :(

Everybody just calm down already! Stop speculating and blaming his death on someone while you don't know any information! Get a hold of yourselves people, for god sake. Let the information come through the proper channels, instead of running around like some tabloid, we're better than that.

Yeah but i already know whats gonna come out before they even say it

The fact is that if MJ was chronicly addicted to demerol or similar drugs, this collapse would happen at some point ANYWAY, regardless of how careful MJ or the doctor was. It might have happened after the concerts (that would be preferable of course), or it would happen during the concerts - even on stage! Imagine the horror! This woud be even more terrible!
Or he would live for another 2 or 3 years but the danger would still be there. And the same thing that happened yesterday would happen then. I think this was just inevitable.

I think Michael wasnt addicted to painkillers right now. When addicted to them you act and look different. And one dose doesnt affect fatally if its not an overdose. If he had been addicted and using normal doses he would have died slowly during the long period all the time getting worse. But he didnt. Well we will se the cause of the death.

im tellin ya now they will find loads of it in his blood or wherever it is

he hasnt been well since 1999 in my opinion and he wasnt that good at hiding it

He had been very well already for a year or something. You could have just said it by looking at him.

Mike was dead when Emergency arrived. The doctor called too late... :(

hello??? between 1999-2004 drugged up to the eye balls

some parts of 2005 between march-june during the trial he was normal the michael we know then possibly 2006-2009 drugged up again, not so much with the latest pictures but who knows? maybe he wasnt taking as muc
h

Back