Reporter says MJ's death is "not a diana moment and is all false emotion"

Frankyboy5

Proud Member
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2009/jun/26/michael-jackson

I can't believe this person... He just passed and she talks **** of MJ.

She has no feeling whatsoever, especially saying such stuff about MJ now...

She's like Germaine Greer, who criticized Steve Irwin harshly only days after his death, and called people who mourned him "idiots." And she said the same thing almost "I don't understand why it's Australia's Diana moment..."

Also just realized this is the same website that Greer posted in...

I pity the people who cannot see what all of us see in Michael. He gave so many worthwhile things to the world; you'd have to be a truly joyless and and cold person to not understand why people would grieve the death of Michael Jackson. Does the jealousy and desire to bring someone down who was better than you in every imaginable way really run that deep in you Hadley Freeman?

She'll never achieve what Michael has achieved so her opinion is pretty much worthless.

This chic made me sick how dare she talk about Michael like that I am calling this paper and yelling someone out it is about time we start sticking up for Michael by doing things like this. these people have gotten away with this for far to long.

Who cares what these vultures have to say? Don't pay them any attention, don't read what they have to say and just look away. This thing of a person is clearly pathetic and sad. As someone said before me, she is a nobody and will never in her life accomplish 0.001% of what Michael accomplished when he was 21 years old.

Most of these journalists are just trying to score and get attention now - they don't care how much love Michael has inspired in the world, because it's not concrete enough for them to shock people. Ignoring them is the best thing. Reporters have been fired here and there over the past days because they just had to go and try to be smart.

Back