MJ Merchandise! Save it! I buy a part of him!

MJJason

Proud Member
Don't let his merchandise go to mindless investors!

I have bought so much Michael Jackson items today! i don't know how to afford it, i just can't stop!!

Michael Jackson Merchandise

:(

I want it all! Makes me feel like i'm a part of him.

I have been buying lots of stuff the past few months, and things are still coming in the post to me from a week or so ago when everything was still okay :(

I'm going to keep buying, his legacy will remain forever, I want all his memoribilia stuff and I need it.

Everything keeps his place in my flat!!!

I wont put anything away!!!

I cant even look at MJ without crying! my stuff needs to be hidden from me

me too, my room was posted on youtube and i got my mom to take them all away

i just couldnt bare to walk in my room and see him knowing hes no longer here. i wont do anything with it.once ive recovered ill put it all back up

My 24K Gold Beat It cold record is hanging proudly on my wall only 2500 were ever made

my whole room is a shrine to the king.. I've been buyin lot of stuff today.
I love him so much. I have this peter pan globe I really wish I could have given to him. He would have loved it :(

It's sadly ironic...just a couple of weeks ago, I got the idea to buy his albums on vinyl, and then keep them on display on shadowboxes. It was something on my to-do list...naturally, the prices jumped from under $10 to well over $100 on some of them, but I decided to buy the ones I can afford right now anyway.

My favourite items i have are some old concert tickets my folks gave me, they went to the concert in the year i was born. Would never sell them, no matter what.

Back