Stop it!

MJstarlight

Guests
Mods can you do something about these people who are registering here and bringing us down. (ban them!!!) I've seen about 4 people now who just registered to write nasty things. What kind of sick people are they!
we are in enough pain we dont need ignorance around here

something is being done with all due respect, as soon as their content is picked up they are removed, you can do you bit by reporting the posts so staff get directed to the problem quicker, thats what I do as soon as I notice anything.

this is so bringing out the ex-mod in me. the lack of respect, grrrrrrh. BAN their asses!!!!

guys, this is a tough situation for all of us, staff included. Everyone is doing their best, just chill okay? Gary wont take too kindly to running down the staff on the forum.

something is being done with all due respect, as soon as their content is picked up they are removed, you can do you bit by reporting the posts so staff get directed to the problem quicker, thats what I do as soon as I notice anything.
i did 4 reportings! wtf? aren't things difficult enough for all of us? it's the first time i see such disrespect here! SHAME

Be patient guys, the mods are onto it, they won't be bothering us for much longer.

Guys, please bare with us.

We're doing everything we can but as you can understand this are very chaotic times and things aren't sorted out as soon as we wished.

In the meantime help us out with the report button and DON'T reply to trolls or haters.

And i wish the people on the News and tv documentaries would stop calling him *****. For god's sake, his name is Michael!!!!
They really don't have a clue what they're doing and who they're hurting do they?

We are working on a resolution but please if you see a troll don't respond just report them.

Back