Who has noticed the scum of america and its media

michael4eva

Proud Member
I live in the uk and was watchiing skynews when it was reported he was in a ambulance..bbc news also started to show it..I switch to fox news and no sign what so ever of it...Around 30-45 mins pass be4 fox bothers to even mention it and even then they go in and out of the story where as sky and bbc cover it all night..Even today fox etc goes in and out of it whilist at the same time repeadetly fixating on the 'bad , terrible things he did' whilst skynews and bbc more often than not celebrate his life as a singer dancer performer..even when some people being interviewd on fox try to meantion his charity work or great things, they go back to the sick sad pathethic obsession many sections of america (esp in media n entertainemt) with appearance and how you have to look a certain way with shiny teeth and a full head of hair...

At the end of the day what im saying is, i love america for alot of things, one being its complete patriotism and love for fellow americans..But apparently this doesn't include michael for the media because to them he has ' sold out ' on america but not perfomring as much and changing his appearance etc..He was an american citizen who contributed more to that country and life than the whole of the media put togehter.But they treated their own blood as a freak show and a outcast.This is one reason why he moved around the world so much and made neverland which was amongst other things a way of escpaping the reality of america.THEY DESTRYOED ONE OF THE GREATEST AMERICANS TO OF BEEN BORN AND ALL BECAUSE HE LOOKED AND ACTED DIFFERENT..IT IS A MODERN DAY VERSION OF 'A FREAK' BEING LAUGHED AT AND RIDICULED FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER...

EVEN AFTER DEATH, THEY SHOW NO REMORSE...THEY ARE PURE PURE PURE SCUM AND ARE THEMSELVES THE DILLUSIONAL ONES, LIVING IN THE BUBBLE OF HOW THEY HAVE TO BE IN FONT OF A CAMERA..SO SO SAD

i have spent greater part of my life-16 years fighting the lies of the media. Pl. read my post in this forum titled, 'Rejoice in peace'. I''ve been watching news non-stop here in India and its only about Michael, back to back. its almost 24 hours now as I woke up this morning to find my life on earth just ended in way and I'm sitting with my comp writing to the media cause they're still not being fair, not because they don't want to (coz India has always lovd Michael ) but because they are reporting wrong stuff, no mention of charity, the accusations only cause there is no one in the media who cares to check the facts and report 'only the facts' when it comes to Mike(as is the case around the world)! much of the media here get their stuff from the UK and US media and its crap. pl. everyone write to these bas@#$%$ around the world and ask them to be good to Michael now!

The American Media are such hypocriates there acting as if there MJ's best friend now that hes dead and when he was alive they treated him like utter B.S. i mean do they hve any morals? i guess not

I f***** hate those reporter that are waiting infront of coroner's office! They are laughing!

And it's not just american medias... it's the same in my country

Exactly, everybody's kissing his arse now, TOO LATE, he knew who his real supporters were :(

His poor kids are the next target. I hope they will be able to cope and that they are placed properly with close family members and friends.

the britsh media had jac*o on the cover of their newspaper..so far from what i watched americans are saying j-a-c-k-s-o-n

lets not only blame americans..cnn is a better network.. fox news is scum yes..but not only to michael jackson..fox is pure scum to alot of things.

michael was proud to be american ..and americans are proud of him. lets move on.

The UK cant be forgiven so soon, check out The Suns front page tomorrow I guess they print that with no source not even 24hrs after he has passed.

i hate all papars..coz nearly all have on front cover..MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD..OR MICHEAL JACKSON DEAD..why cant they be more tactfull and say for instance the world loses a legend or something...i duno ...but the whole dead word is so distant and cold...yea english press eint much better either...hindsight is a wonderful thing but is hollow for media who are now changing their tune...its just so sad and at end of day you look at these human beings..and then the single human being of michael..who did more good and who was more pure? only one answer there...a part of me has always felt bad for being british after the calcualted way bashir made that program..he then has the audacity to comment on all this..like he werent to blame...he knew he was in the wrong and michael proved it..two faced bastard...and now he lives in the same country as alot of the other scum in that profession...

surely surely there should be a re evaluation into privacy for celebs..just coz they on a screen or stage, means they HAVE to be ppictured everywhere and have their personal details always revealed? makes no sense..every country should adopt franc'es policys on media and have them put in jail if they cross line...bravo france...lets all follow

Back