Happy to have had few enemies
Happy to believe that he made few errors
Happy to believe that he has done many good things
Happy to have been Michael Jackson

Hi MJ
love ram

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysoA76LLqCU&feature=email

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't know about the "enemy" part but let's just hope I'm wrong...

Yes, I do believe he died happy. That's one good thing with the "This is it" tour. He died knowing he was going to show the world, once and for all, that Michael Jackson is a force to count on. That he still had "it". I think he was quite thrilled and looking forward to it.
Maybe a bit too much... I think the pressure really got to him. I hate to think that these shows and the stress and pressure they caused were one of the reasons of his death. Then it would feel like we killed him.

But yes, I think he was pretty happy. Things were looking up, media was getting of his back a tiny bit, he had his wonderful children, he was going to come back to stage where he belongs... I like to think he was happy.

WeAreTheWorld: beautiful post

I'm crying like crazy.

I want him to be happy.

^^me too!!!
my eyes are gonna drop out if I don't stop soon!
It's so blank I can't see my writing anymore

he cant be gone!!

I cant bring myself to do a tribute video at all .

He did die happy. I at least can console myself with that. He had a loving little family that he completely doted on. I wished that he could have had another chance at love again, but that is not meant to be. But I know, deep in my heart, that he was happy. He sold out lots of shows, and he had his beloved children to care for.

Back