It just sunk in...

AG5050

Proud Member
I wondered why i hadnt cried yet, I think its because i was in shock then i just saw a picture of him and i've burst into tears, this is just unbearable how can Michael be gone so suddenly and unexpectedly i just cant take the pain and loss.

We all know how you are feeling right now, and it will hit all of us at one point or another :( We miss him dearly and love him SO much, but we must remember him and honour him, protect his children and his family name. And most of all, support him and each other on this forum. Take care

i thought i was dealing with it but its coz it was so unexpected it didnt seem real, know its sunk in hes actually gone i cant breath i feel like a part of me is missing, Michael played a big part in who I am, when i was in school and was bullied it was Michaels songs that pulled me through because he was such an inspiriation. I never thought i would feel like this, i never thought of myself as a crazy or obsessed fan but i feel this pain so much i don't know what to do with it.

I understand what you're going through. You just need to let it out when the time is right for you.........We're all here for each other **HUGS**

It hasn't sunk in for me yet. This is so unbelievable I almost don't feel sad. It doesn't seem real. I think it's because it came so suddenly. He was so young and seemed in great health. No one was expecting this.
But I'm pretty sure I'll soon feel really really awful, just like what happened to you.
But so far I've kind of felt like this was just a dream. It just doesn't seen like this could happen.

me and my dad was watching heal the world and i started crying (nothing new) then i looked over and saw my dad crying for the first time ever :( such a difficult hard day :( love you so much michael jackson. thank you for sharing your amazing life.

its making me doubt everything i've ever believed, how can god exist when Michael Jackson is taken so unfairly early.

it sunk in for me when i suddenly realized that i cannot feel him anymore. it's hard to explain. you know if something happened before, you always felt that he cared about what you feel.

i dont know if it makes sense what i say, i mean if something was really bad he knew what we felt and he cared. like when he was walking to the courtroom to hear the verdict and he glanced back at fans to wave to them. so they don't feel alone. or you always knew if something happens sooner or later you will get a statement for fans.

now all i feel is void. no statements, no messages for us. dont take me wrong it's not about selfishness, it's about feeling this void. because his love and care was always there for us and we lived in it.

I can't accept it. I just keep hoping that somehow there has been a mistake and theit gonna announce it. Or im gonna wake up and be all excited about the O2 concerts and this will have just been a terrible dream. When i woke up this morning for a couple of moments i'd sort of forgotten what had happened. Then it hit me and i just cried.

I hate going to sleep now... because in the morning everything starts all over again... i feel like in Groundhog Day.

it sunk it about 2 hours ago when i recieved a Fwd saying RIP MICHAEL JACKSON.
i never thought i would be seeing 'RIP' next to Michael's name.
i break down crying everytime :(

Michael will always live inside each and every fan...keep thinking what he said and take his kindness and generosity with you.

Michael Jackson will live forever.

I'm crying again listening to songs... :( and that tribute song Diddy posted. So sad. :(

I have times where I'm just blank, empty, and quiet... and then out of no where I burst into tears. I can't help it. :( Keeps happening.

It was a very rough day today. I didn't do anything that I had planned. I just laid in bed and watched the news. I feel so helpless and lost. I hope I can get myself out of this depression some how.

Back